New to Aga T2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I am new to rebuilds and also using the vamo 3 and do not have a mech and need coils over 1.2

I had just got the aga T2 and made my first mesh coil

I had a few questions is about oxidation
I am guessing and asking is it because I used a lighter to torch mesh that I was unable to pulse wick and that at first the ohms
jumped around started at 1.8 went to 2.1 and down to low but finally settled at 1.3 which seems to be working
If so is there anyway to oxidize apart from having an actual torch with a gas tank ( I don't want in house because I have kids)

Also I'm not sure how I am with Flavor I have HHV legend, I used that because after liking it in sample pack I tried new batch in carto tank and it seemed muted, Now I put in the aga t2 and its a little better but not much. So now I don't know if its the juice or the build that's the issue on flav However it is producing more then enough vapor

That brings me to my last question do I have to change mesh to change flav or can I simply take out the juice and put new in it?

Thank you everyone in advance for any info or videos or help I much appreciate this forum:)

Rmcgloth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Sandy,or
You can torch it with a lighter, it just takes longer. I use a micro torch from harbor freight. You can get most of the flavor out by rinsing the empty tank with water and dry burning, though strong juices require a tear down and soap wash to get all the flavor out. If they are similar I don't bother , like both fruity, both tobacco. If you get tired of fiddling with mesh, check out the micro coil thread and wrap one to drop cotton through. No shorts, great flavor, but you will have to tilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread