New to all of this. Fake company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichoVonBlack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Australia
Some are good, some are bad, China's always going to be a hit n miss affair with internet purchases and shipping times, in the end if you buy from your own country ( I'm an Aussie and I buy some gear locally) you do get some protection and in the end whats a few bucks extra really?. Don't for get though folks, PayPal in the states don't do e-cigs, this has had the effect of "cutting off" some of us potential customers who just don't have/want a credit card, the upside is the rest of the world has benefited, I've bought from several countries when i would have just picked one American site and stuck with it. If PayPal ever changes though I'm going to be gunning for an Empire mod though.

Karen N Daytona

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Daytona Beach, Florida
They are a wholesaler, I saw that name on Dhgate as well. You will most likely get the product, but it does take at least 20-30 days from China. I buy my supplies from there at times. You must have patience to wait for the product. Here in the U.S. There are a few vendors that are reasonable. Do a lot of reading on here and follow links to see pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread