New to BWB, one question though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbehrendt

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Iowa
Hi all, I am back to vaping and decided to try some BWB for the first time.

I would like to try the cola flavor, but I am going to be vaping out of a smoktech dual coil tank on a provari. I have read things that you should try to avoid cola flavors when using a DCT, is this true for BWB cola, or any other flavors from BWB?

Thanks!

cbehrendt

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Iowa
Thanks! Just got my first couple of bottles of BWB cherry tobacco and maple tobacco. Haven't received my tanks yet so I am dripping the cherry tobacco on a 510 atty and it is really good. Has very subtle but pleasant flavor. I decided to let the maple tobacco steep until I am finished with the cherry tobacco, since I have heard steeping is a very good idea for BWB juices.

DoubleHelix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
New Jersey
Steeping is a personal preference and can vary juice to juice. I love fresh unsteeped casa, and I find that steeping the tobacco/fruit flavors like applewood do not vary that much. Hey if you like it out of the mailer, vape away! Normally (save for RY4 and Ejoker) there is always more where your juice came from. If you are looking for "strong" flavors in your tobacco based vapes from BWB, you may be in the wrong place. Don is the master at subtlety and making smooth just right juice. No flavor doubler shots here! Enjoy your juice, my box is filled with BWB at the moment except my other 2 faves from another vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread