New to e-cigarette form -- but what a wealth of info

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpackaday

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I have smoked for about 40 years. Most of that time was a pack-a-day, which for the last 10+ years were light and ultra lights. Have used the patch, gum etc... but never quick.

I stay active and last year noticed that I was becoming short of breath on when out riding my bike and could barely talk when riding because I was out of breath. Will get back to this....

About 4 month ago, I picked up a starter pack of e-cigarette's at the gas station. Found over the next 2 weeks I deceased the cancer sticks to ZERO, but also found the battery had a short of life and the refills were costly. It was cost more to smoke the e-cigarettes then the cigarette. I bought some additional batteries, and started refilling the cartridges and the cost dropped. But the batteries started losing their life. So I step up to a larger battery and a clearomizer. I was ordering different e-juices, but have just started DIY. Have mixing different flavors, one has turned out well and several mixtures I'm working on. I'm mixing with 6mg nic, playing with the PG and VG and water mixtures. Right now I using 70Pg/30VG with 15% water added to the VG. I'm vaping about 3.5 ml a-day.

What a change in my life. Now when out on 15 to 30 mile bike rides my breathing is a lot better. I can talk because I'm not out of breath and I don't have the nasty cigarette smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread