Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf billgharley. Nice to meet you and so glad that you are here. Just a wonderful place to be. A big congrats hug to you on the two years vaping. That is awesome. Great intro post btw and I look forward to reading more from you. Have fun and just make yourself at home. . .

JeniferG

Mar 26, 2015
USA
Hi Bill! I'm new here too. I quit smoking last Wednesday morning and bought an ecig later that day and haven't looked back. I smoked for about 32 years and am amazed at how I feel. I was very hesitant to go to vaping but felt it was a last resort to get me to quit completely. I started on 18 mg juice and already cut it down to 11. I really don't vape a whole lot since I bought it. Giving myself 90 days to quit completely and so far I'm on the right track. :)

billgharley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2015
Upstate NY, USA
Hi Bill! I'm new here too. I quit smoking last Wednesday morning and bought an ecig later that day and haven't looked back. I smoked for about 32 years and am amazed at how I feel. I was very hesitant to go to vaping but felt it was a last resort to get me to quit completely. I started on 18 mg juice and already cut it down to 11. I really don't vape a whole lot since I bought it. Giving myself 90 days to quit completely and so far I'm on the right track. :)

Congrats JeniferG on your progress. Give it some more time and you'll be amazed at how much better you'll feel, not getting winded on walks or runs and getting your taste buds back. Not smelling like an ash tray is a bonus too :)

Keep up the positive energy and you'll succeed! Best wishes and stick around, ECF is a great place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread