New to forum not to vaping 510/pcc question

Status
Not open for further replies.

magus7091

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Morgantown, WV
I have a joye 510 and a PCC for it, however I hate the limitations on size that the joye 510 pcc has. There's been a lot of talk of people making a larger PCC for the joye 510 but I'm wondering if A) anything like this has been done or B) whether any of the PCCs out there for other ecigs will work? I noticed the 901 and m401 as well as the l88 have great pccs out there as far as capacity, will any of those work with the joye 510?

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
May have been the j108 that I was thinking of, but either way, anything would be better. Ideally I would like something like the blu pack. (didn't know how to edit my post or even if I can...)

First (and foremost), welcome to ECF!

Unless you are totally wedded to the 510 atomizer, check out this new product: the Revolver Elite and this high-energy review of it by Nikko Daniels.

As Nikko demonstrates, the PCC holds not only the battery being charged, but also an assembled e-cig plus an atomizer (with cartridge) plus three other cartridges. Pretty impressive. And the vapor that Nikko generates with that super-mini rivals my Prodigy.

If you are wedded to the 510 atomizer, look for 510 adapters for use with different types of batteries. Drew at NHaler has one for the KR808D-1 for DSE901 ... and I think there are others.

Since you are new here, you may not realize that I am not connected with any product or supplier. I just keep on the lookout for neat new stuff. [Check out my Wonderful World of Vaping illustrated guide in the New Members forum.]

magus7091

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Morgantown, WV
I have to admit I'm very interested in the revolver, but I do have some questions, if you or anyone else may know. I've seen a few sites here and there go the way of the dodo and I would be concerned at making the initial investment then being unable to purchase additional parts for it. That being said, my question is this: do you know if this is a rebrand of some generic model, and if so what would that model be? Another question I would have is concerning cartridge life, compared to my 510. I am currently using poly with a straw mod and can get approx 14-15 drops and this lasts me for most of the life of a battery with maybe a couple top-off drops here or there. Consistently vaping this comes out to about an hour of use. How would the revolver compare? Also, how easy is it to get the filler out and clean/replace it, apparently the carts are 401 carts, so any knowledge would carry over. Thanks again for the info.

tivo45

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
Mexico
do you know if this is a rebrand of some generic model, and if so what would that model be? .

The model will be M702 by Smoore. It seems very good price branded as revolver. I have been reading a few about it it seems PCC and cigarette itself is very good quality. Also I have heard that same style PCC will be out for m401 in manual and automatic version, but is not yet for sale anywhere.

Saludos!

magus7091

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Morgantown, WV
There are mods out there that people have done to do just that.. but I'm starting to become more interested in other options. The first reply talks about revolver and I noticed in another ecig forum that apparently revolver will be making another option that is designed to appeal to 510 users, so I'm waiting to see what they offer.

magus7091

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Morgantown, WV
Excerpt from the forum I was reading:
"for the heavy smoker we have just the thing coming out later this month. it also improves on current ecig features and will make many vapor veterans happy."
"without revealing too much yet, i CAN say if you like the 510 you will like this."

Kinda excited and intrigued... If it has a PCC and vapor production that's as good as the elite, or possibly even better (drool) then I'm sold. Otherwise that elite looks pretty tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread