New to forum & question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Cline

Jan 20, 2018
Hi all,

New to the forum, but not new to vaping. I've been vaping for over 3 years am a fan of Temp Control (I know we are a rare breed).

Was hoping someone could help. I'm looking at getting a new mod and wanted to know whether the upgrade from a standard DNA75 to a DNA75C is worth it? Is temp control any different performance wise, and can you adjust TCR values etc on the fly?

I've stuck with the Evolv dna boards as i like the way they perform but hate having to use escribe. Also what about battery efficiency is that any better with the newer boards?

Thanks in advance

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
The Therion DNA 75C. It was recently on a close out sale for $68 and I couldn't resist it at that price. It is really a nice mod.

IMG_1411.jpg

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

The Herrin

Jan 20, 2018
Sachse, TX
Welcome aboard! I've felt a very warm welcome myself since my arrival! Been enjoying a nice TC vape since I got some help from the nice folks on the forum. As far as the DNA75C, I would recommend checking out these videos:

Comparing the 60/75/75C:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="A PBusardo Review - The DNA-60/75/75C Comparison & Review - YouTube" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brandon from Evolve Part 1:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="A PBusardo Video - Brandon From Evolv Introduces the DNA-75C - Part 1 - YouTube" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brandon from Evolve Part 2:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="A PBusardo Video - Brandon From Evolv Introduces the DNA-75C - Part 2 - YouTube" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread