new to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

2004mazdaatl

Aug 10, 2013
Conyers,GA
hi im new here to the forum, i recently bought a elitepuff ego ecig from my brother work. well my ce4 clearomizer has completely died, im looking to get a new one, any suggestions on some good reliable brands to look at under $150. i have been looking at the vaporshark, im actually debating on just buying the fusion atomizer head and seeing if it will fit on my battery. i believe my battery is a 510

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
had to search that one...so elitepuff is a brand...you bought an ego battery? It should be 510 threaded if not it is an ego battery so anything that is ego threading should work on it.

If you are happy with the battery there's no need to get another battery...unless you really want to.
I would suggest if you are wanting another battery to get one that is variable voltage as it will give you a far better and more personal vaping experience. You can raise or lower the voltage to suit your tastes and each juice and juice delivery system tastes different at different voltages.

welcome to the forums and congrats on choosing to vape :)
As suggest fasttech has lots of great things at dirt cheap prices, keep in mind most of what they sell is knockoffs unless it states otherwise
and yes you play the waiting game for your items to be delivered but it's a great way to try new things and figure out what you like without wasting too much money doing it.
I would suggest getting an evod an vivi nova to try and see which one you like as well.

Please give us more info on what you are looking for and maybe we can help point you in the right direction.

Last edited:

BillyRayBob

Jun 18, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
Hadn't heard of Elite Puff before. Their V-Pipes look cool!

It looks like they are using Ego-T batteries. I have one in front of me and I can screw on an Ego threaded clearomizer on it (what I usually do), and I can attach a 510 on it as well (iClear 30).

What do you mean by the clearomizer died?
I'm using a Kanger Evod BCC at the moment. It has worked very well for me given my relative inexperience.

If you tell us a little more about what is happening when you try to use it, I'm sure someone will be able to guide you in the right direction. Perhaps the heating/wick part needs replacing? Or is it the battery that is no longer firing?

I'm guessing what you have looks something like this:
pic015.jpg

Same/similar battery with Evod BCC attached:
thumber.php

Good luck, hang in there.

Part of the fun of the newbie stage of vaping is all the fun you can have buying, sampling and generally tweaking your preferences until you have an experience that suits you...I started on the Apollo Extreme e cig. Like the company and their service, so I kept using them. Their starter packages are pretty mid range on the $$, and generally very good quality, IMO.

Anyway, for me I went from pre-filled cartos to blanks and juice, then couldn't shake the feeling that I wasn't tasting my juices fully. Tried the CE4 for TGo clearo (because it fits on the Extreme battery)

Looked pretty janky, but I liked the cleaner taste of the juices. Long story short, I leveled up from there to 2 EGo superior batteries (from Apollo) and 2 BCC EVOD clearos, also through Apollo. I use one for tobacco flavors and the other for fruity/other flavors, and I'm really happy with this setup currently. Can't say enough good things about the EVOD. No leaks, nice flavors, good capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread