new to forums and have questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmelton327

Oct 30, 2014
North carolina
Hey everyone new to the forums been reading for awhile and saw some awesome ides so I decided to join.
Quick question I have a vamo v2 body with v3 chip well I saw today on ali express they have a kg350 chip this looks like it would work on a vamo if anyone is aware of this tried or has an input please let me know tried to put link below but my phone will not allow me sorry if u go to ali express and put kg350 u will see the only chip there once again ty for taking the time to give advise

p7willm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2014
Lansdale, PA, USA
No idea if this will fit in a vamo.

For a first project it is really hard to update the board in an existing mod.

I have no idea what kind of quality to maker of the KG350 produces.

The specs are not as nice as the SX350

You need to buy 10 from ali and I could not find anybody in the US selling them.

jmelton327

Oct 30, 2014
North carolina
Yea there's no way there nicer than the sx350 lol it will work i looked a little further into it it allows me to order just one so that's odd with that said I question the quality as well these boards are verrrrry easy to change out I have taken this mod apart multiple times to fool around I really want a sx350 mod but money is a factor if I could find one for a even 100 it would be ideal we shall see I am scared to build my own as its a 70 dollar chip and if I mess anything up I would be kicking myself

jmelton327

Oct 30, 2014
North carolina
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Spamming for post count

jmelton327

Oct 30, 2014
North carolina
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Spamming for post count

jmelton327

Oct 30, 2014