New to Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

areohwhy

Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Garden Grove, CA
Hey all, might as well start with this post. Been vaping for about 2 years now.... started with gawd-awful njoys, moved on to mistics, and learned about JoyeTech and I have never looked back. Current set-up is eGo-T 900 with a passthrough and a eGo-T 600, both with dual-coil cartomizer tank setups. I also have a few Kanger T2 and T3s as backups, and Volt with a clearomizer as a my oh-..... button.

Juices I am currently vaping are Highbrow Watermelon, Doc Bailey's Doc's Doo and Villain Vapors Pair of Dueces (melon blend).

Looking to upgrade to an eGo E-Vic sometime in the near future as I hear variable voltage is the beez-kneez. Maybe even variable wattage at some point.

Hope to hear from y'all soon.

Klynn1976

Mar 2, 2013
Lakewood, CA
Excited. Just found a local shop that actually lets me try flavors before I buy.... pretty cool so that way I'm not stuck with 10-15 mL of crap i don't want to vape.

There are quite a few vapor lounges in the area! There are tons of shops in Long Beach, Cerritos, Anaheim, etc... I love going to different shops cause they all have different stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread