New to site and soewhat to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, well im happy to say ive found a forum that i liked enough to join, found alot of helpful info on here, and well to sum it all up, im new here and happy to meet everyone, as well im sorta new to vaping, i started with menthol flavor when i bought my first setup, it was just a vaporx setup, then i ended up going with a vision spinner battery with a jessy cutie, i forgot what they are called, when i bought that it was from a shop i found on vacation called vapincrazy i bought some e juice from the called royal flush, i loved it, it was a honeydew, strawberry kiwi mix it has so uch flavor, i vaped that for two months then swapped back to cigs, when i started a new job, now im back dont know much about the ejuice but it doesnt have a really flavorful taste now that im back on, so i went to a local shop that sells a brand call steam juice, the first couple hits i can taste the juice then after that its no flavor just throat hit, anyway its a 100% vg base i cant seem to find any good ones with alot of flavor i like fruity flavors and some menthol but with menthol its hard to i always taste the menthol when i smoke it butcant seem to find one that taste like marlboro smooths. ive tried ecblends no luck making m own it had no flavor, and the dragons blood they sent for free was more of a warm buttery taste lol. any advice of really flavorful brands of juice, ive heard of a few like t vapor ms t's and zuesejuice any others or any good word ro these?

txcolt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Plano, TX
Hello and welcome to the site 2fer1! The juice world is a tough one as everyone has different tastes. I would suggest reading over in the e-juice section. You will find a never ending stream of reviews just remember what one person may love another may hate.

It also may take your taste buds a bit to recover from smoking so be patient.

General E-Liquid Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread