new here and new to e ciggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe dirt

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2011
portland oregon
hi there,..im new here and new to the electric market...i orderd an apollo extrem kit with blank cartos and a bottle of menthol juice...should be here in a few days,..

im a menthol smoker so i hope this methol flavor will be good enough...if not any suggestions??...

my wife has been on the e-cigg for about 3 weeks now and has been helped her out alot...although she baught a mall kiosk brand that has been giving her all sorts of problems and very spendy!!!!
i went with apollo due to alot of good reviews ive read online...i hope i didnt make the wrong choice

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
No kiva juttu niin minäkin olen uusi ja yritän viisi viestiä saada aikaiseksi.

"Well, a nice thing so I'm new and I'm trying to get five-time posts."

Thank you google translate. :)

Johnson's Creek has some good menthol flavors. They're a bit on the pricey side, but it's quality juice. Creating your own menthol drops, as someone else mentioned, is also a good route and very cheap.

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
Hey Joe Dirt! Welcome! I would suggest that when you start buying juices, that you try different varieties. When I first started i bought mostly fruit type juices and discovered that I really dont like them lol. And just because you like menthol in a cig, doesnt mean you will like menthol in a vape -- but you might! A lot of places have sample packs where you can buy small quantities of juice to try out. I would suggest you try maybe a fruit or 2, maybe a menthol or 2, maybe a bakery type item or 2, maybe a tobacco flavor or 2, well you get the picture.

Eliteedge_7

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Shelby , Michigan
Congrats for you and your wife for trying to switch. When i started i tried allot of non menthol tobacco flavors and once I knew I liked them I put a few drops of menthol in it to give it that awesome cooling sensation I am so accustomed to. Later I tried sweet flavors and was hooked. back then Would have laughed at anyone who said that one day one of my #1 vapes would be a menthol peach lol but I vape 5 mls a day of it. keep am open mind with e juice, allot of weird mixes are very tasty. enjoy that vanilla cocoa mint I hear it is tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread