New to the APV world.... Very interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizzlefits

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2013
Ohio
www.rdc3.com
I got my first APV last week. Don't know why, really I don't, but I grabbed an Anyvape CVI from MyVaporStore.com.
When it arrived I loaded a battery in and screwed on a Pro Tank loaded with my favorite juice and vaped away.
OMG! These things are AMAZING!!! :headbang:
I thought the eGo Twists were kool, but the difference in power is unreal. I can chain vape until I pass out and it's still got all kinds of power left.

Last Friday we had a rig up (supposedly an easy one.. NOT) and I thought it would be a good durability test for it.
I used it for 23 hours straight in some cold and rainy weather and went through 5ml of juice. It even fell out of the truck & I booted it to the other side so I could pick it up. (was to tired to crawl under)
One of my Pro tanks ended up with welding berries stuck all over it but the Anyvape doesn't have a single scratch, which REALLY surprised me. Nor did it falter even once!
Durability and performance wise, I'm very happy. I also like the 33.23hz PWM, sounds really kool.
Now the threading on the tube & end cap... I can make smother threads with an angle grinder.

APVs do have one major draw back. You can't vape just one!! :drool:
ProVari should be in the mail next week! ssshhh.... don't tell my wife!

I am thinking on pulling the trigger on either a provari or a vamo (currently using an Ego Twist). I am very new at all this - only started vaping a month ago and I'm very happy with my Ego Twist. But I'm wondering how the increase in voltage affects vaping performance. Does it improve the flavor? Does it produce more vapor?

Last edited:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I am thinking on pulling the trigger on either a provari or a vamo (currently using an Ego Twist). I am very new at all this - only started vaping a month ago and I'm very happy with my Ego Twist. But I'm wondering how the increase in voltage affects vaping performance. Does it improve the flavor? Does it produce more vapor?

Yes,yes and yes

The ability to really regulate your power will astound you. You can Vape the same flavor at different settings and notice completely different nuances. It is really awesome when trying out multi flavor mixes. Desserts/punch type mixes and even some exotic tobacco blends.
I'm using an eVic and really appreciate the ability to fine that just right flavor.

Wizzlefits

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2013
Ohio
www.rdc3.com
Just picture your Twist on steroids. :)
Knowing all the parameters that the device is running at is a major plus. They also allow you to run higher ohm coils at higher volts/watts.
Being able to check ohms/volts/watts etc, opens up a whole new world of tweaking, which leads to "what happens IF I do this"

Also, I hit the time limit constantly on my Twist, but very seldom hit it on my Anyvape.

I'm sorry if this is a newbie question, and I don't mean to hijack the thread, but when I turn my ego twist up to, say 4.4 volts with a 2.4 ohm atomizer head, everything tastes burnt to me. So, to avoid the burnt taste with more volts, I'd use a higher or lower resistance ohm atty? Does higher resistance mean higher numbers?

Wizzlefits

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2013
Ohio
www.rdc3.com
Hijack away! :)
Yes, higher ohms = higher volts,
lower ohms = lower volts
I like to work my way up (low volts to high) and find the best flavor and TH combination for the juice. Seems every juice has it's own sweat spot where the flavor explodes.
Personally, I like to run 1.8/2.0 ohm on the Twist/Spinner and use lower volts, makes the battery last longer. Which brings up another subject, running high ohms and volts
will shorten the battery run time quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread