• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New to the Boston vapors club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester
If you’re new to the group please take a moment to introduce yourself

What separates the more successful social groups from the weaker ones is that the members of the group make an active contribution

So please don’t be shy about starting a post or sending a pm to another member

And if you happen to see a new member on the forum who is in the New England area send them a message letting them know that there are other vapers in their local area

It’s a work in progress but here is the master list for the MA area members I have been able to find so far

I’ll try my best to keep this list as up to date as possible
Thnks,

People in red are confirmed and active on the forum
People in blue I'm still waiting on

AcePilot,
Aunt cranky,
blacksheepfoto,
bri1270, Merrimac
bronty,
Cellmeister,
Chikazz,
Dea,
ditc,
dreho,
dudeman,
enigma,
fakename,
falsedichotomies, Worcester
foodovision,
fritz, Salem
g-s2k, Framingham
Iambuza, Haverhill
Illuminate, Cape Ann
Ilyanna,
instantinlaw, Holbrook
IronEagle, Dorchester
jebjr,
kbwrx,
kdcaines, Manchester NH
klm, Woburn
K-sound, Worcester
lukemacneil, Uxbridge
Madame Psychosis,
Maktak096, Arlington
marlboroughrez,
MisterD, Worcester
MrsCK598,
nj1001, Andover
northshore, rockport
Old_sCool, Greenfield
pistolpete,
pmd,
Poytim, Clinton
pspin69,
rationality
Red Dog, South shore
Reillj,
RickB,
rocks82, Lexington
Scottes,
SharpandPointy Methuen
Shortstuff116,
simage, Townsend/ Fitchburg
smcdonald,
SmokinScott, Acton
Sparklet, Peabody
Tarheeldan,
Thalinor,
Zerohalo,
Zelda,

Last edited:

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester
well I did a bunch of searches for mass, new england, boston, etc;

I pm'd all the people I could find
It's up to everyone else to help spread the word of this group

If you see a member posting who is not on the list
please PM them to join this group

This group has been stale from the start
it hasn't even been a full day and already we are showing a bunch of activity

keep it up and I'm sure this group will become a huge success
:thumb:

klm

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Boston, MA
Hi fellow neighbors!
I sure hope we can collaborate and get this group going as others have done in their states.
Buying in bulk-would be a great saver for all of us! Trading, recommending suppliers, etc..
Have a look at other groups & you will see all the benefit's they get by helping/sharing...
A supplier in the area would be awesome!
I own a Chuck, SB, & a 510. e-liquid's I use are USA Mix 24mg & Holy Smoke 26 mg.
I'm still looking for that right juice that is close to Marlboro Lights.
I have read that some like Hilton, RY1, & some others are close in taste.
This summer will make me analog free for a year!!
I have some Watermelon that I don't care for if someone wants to trade for a tobacco juice that I have not tried.

Last edited:

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
you're doing a good job, K-sound. thanks for your effort on gather us on a group cloud of vape. maybe we could work on something like juice trading or meet-up-modding where we'd bring our soldering iron and build up some mods... sorry!
just wanted to say hi. if any of you fellas ever run out of juice or atty's and are on the worcester area i'll hook you up with some of mine... :)

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
i dont go out to bars or clubs either. but i do vape in restaurants and at the movies. not openly but i certainly do. i vape freely at work, my supervisor told me to do it in the bathroom with the door locked but since he's never there and my co-workers dont mind...:p
and i work at a hospital!

Maktak096

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Arlington, MA
Hi, I'm Frank and I'm addicted to nicotine.. (hiiii Frank!) haha
like most of you I'd love to meet up or a meet up and mod would be fun. I'm not a great with that sort of thing though. And if anyone runs short, I usually have some juice laying around. I use a 510, 510 Lazer, and I just got a CJB so im trying to get the science down on that. I also had 905... but it fell out of my pocket in an Enterprise Rent a Car.... and i didn't know that it fell out.. someone got wicked lucky... :-/ hahaha

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
right now im making a flashlight that holds a 18650 and has a mini usb female at the bottom that im gonna hook up to a charger or make up a stand charger so that it can sit on it and fresh up the batt while im not vaping. i messed it up 3 times already but i'll get it to work.
aint it a pretty silver?
95750.gif

silviagordonunfinished.jpg

silviagordonunfinished2.jpg

Last edited:

poytim

Feb 21, 2010
Boston, USA
I have a nicostick, and of course regular 510 batteries. I'd appreciate a meet up to try different flavors and see some other mods. I have some flavors that I like, but none that I love. Part of my problem is that it takes me at least a week to go through a 5ml Dekang bottle. I ordered so many different flavors when I started, before I learned of places like TV and Ms. T's...and now I'll not let myself order new stuff until what I have is close to depleted. Like most, I spent a ton getting started, which stings the wallet, while going through what I've bought is stinging (or NOT) the tongue!

Keep up the good work K-Sound!

North Shore

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Rockport, MA
There are worse thing to spend money on, like taxes.

Anyway, K-Sound, you may want to try the U.S. made Pear Lung (sorry only 12MG) from Nhaler.com. It is very close to biting into a real pear. Everybody loves that stuff, so far. Those guys also sell a low resistance 901 atomizer (and drip tips) that turns your 3.7V PV into a 6V machine (use only with 14500 batteries or larger).

If you want a notch up from generic Tobacco flavor attempts like Dekang 555 (nutty) and Hilton (very sweet) try The House of Vapor's Original Reds. This stuff is NOT Dekang and 30ML for $15 is a good deal. It used to be called Marlbo.

Maktak096

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Arlington, MA
Hi Everyone,
I am running very low on juice...My order has not arrived. Does anyone who lives nearby (Woburn/Burlington) have any Ruyan or similar?
Thanks in advance,
KLM

I have some TV tobacco menthol that i dont like and wanna sell? its 24 mg and 20% vg mix. and i work in the wooo. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread