The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

New to the Boston vapors club?

Discussion in 'Boston Vapers Club' started by K-Sound Krew, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nobutts1

nobutts1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2012
    swampscott ma
    Hi all from New England, I don't know how I missed this site, but so happy to have found it... I am a obsessed Vaping person, I can't wait to get a meet together in the northshore region.. I live in Swampscott and will be so excited to host a meet.. we need to gather and get a plan.. Boston is probably a good central location for most of us, but we or I, am willing to go wherever it takes to have a really nice meet.. so much to learn and the coolest thing about Vaping is the friendliest group of people I have concerned myself with in a very long time.. I think alot of the problem is, we or I, have no idea how to create a gathering through the site.. hmm lot's of homework to do on this... will be watching daily for good ideas.. My email is atwin55@gmail.com if you would like to be involved in creating a vaping meet.

2. Insomaniac10

Insomaniac10 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2012
    Boston
    Hey all,

I live in Weymouth, you can add me to the list of official Boston vapers! A gather would be nice...it would be great to vape around people who wont look at me like I'm smoking ....!

3. Lapoleon

Lapoleon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2011
    Boston
    Hey Mass peoples. Any one know of any brick and mortar shops in the Boston Cambridge area?

Also add me to the list please.

The spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America!

4. GreekLion

GreekLion Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2012
    United States
    WELCOME TO SAFER VAPORS - Safer Vapors is the only store i know of, not too close by but has saved me a few times.

add me please!

5. jamesfarrell

jamesfarrell Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2013
  6. Mowgli

Mowgli Runs with scissors Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
  7. UncHellMatt

UncHellMatt Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2013
    Boston
    Oooh, hadn't seen this thread!

I'm in Watertown/Cambridge.

With regards to where to shop, Eastern Vapor is in Saugus, and from my office around Kendall it takes about 15-20min to get there right up Route 1. Very easy to find on a GPS. Mostly eGo systems, he's got a good selection of products to at least keep you going. I've gotten both my eGos from there, all my cartos and most of my tanks. Nice guy who runs the place. So far I've liked all the juices he's sold me, too (particularly French Vanilla and "Lava Flow", sort of a pina colada taste). As I said in another thread recently, prices are about what you'd pay if you order on line and factor in shipping, so I've found it to be worth while and also support a local business.

8. needspaddedwalls

needspaddedwalls Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2010
    Somerville, MASS
    Right on, really good to know. Im all around the Northshore and nice to know where to hit an "oh .... shop" if ever have a major malfunction :)

9. UncHellMatt

UncHellMatt Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2013
    Boston
    I stopped by Eastern Vapor yesterday, and Mike has some Kanger ProTanks in stock, if anyone is looking. Actually for a little less than I've seen some of the online retailers selling them for, and about on par with the cheaper range if you factor in shipping.

10. BostonVape

BostonVape Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2013
    BeanTown
    Pretty funny.. I had brought mine in for Mark to try.. and he immediately had 2 over-nighted and then ordered 100 of them.. so you all can thank me for making Eastern Vapor carry them now :)

and btw, this is a great thread!!! - count me in for the Boston Vapors group -

you can add me to Peabody location (born and raised & currently living there now) ) but also lived in Cambridge, East Boston for a couple years.

11. coho72

coho72 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2010
    Boston
    Newton MA , here. I've been in and out of ECF for a long time , just moved back to Beantown from FL not too long ago. You guys can feel free to add me to the Boston Vapers list. I'm sure there are alot of vape friendly bars and restaurants in Boston to have a meet. When I was in South Florida we used to have alot of different vendors down there and they would show up from time to time. Its cool way to meet a few new peeps and check out the latest gear and try different juice , its good time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.