New to the forum, a little bit about myself and my experience:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d0n

Sep 10, 2011
Los Angeles
Hi there!
First off, I hate analogs. I used to smoke them for the past 5 years, on and off. Even though I really hate smoking, it is really hard not to smoke when the majority of your friends do and when you drink alcohol it is just impossible to resists. Slowly but surely you build an addiction and it just doesn't feel good not to have nicotine in the body, we all know how it is.

Nonetheless, I did hate the analogs and luckily, one day a friend of mine had an e-cig from 7-11. I was excited immediately. Went to get it, used for a bit and it got me off analogs for a bit. The crappy xhale o2 ecigs they sell are not that great though, so I, slowly but surely, went back to analogs.

I knew that there has gotta be something better out there, so I did some research and found cignot.com (among other sellers - but cignot, I think, had the best price). So I bought a joye 510 starter kit with randomly chosen 100%VG liquids. I loved it! So much better than the crappy 7-11 ecig. I was dripping and over all I was a happy camper for some time.
(I should also note that I gave one of the ecigs to my girlfriend, who somewhat successfuly stopped smoking too).
The joye 510 started annoying me in ways though - first of all, bad battery life. Especially when drinking -> chainvaping, the battery goes off and you're screwed. Also, I knew there has to be something better than dripping in the small carts and another thing I didn't like was how the atty started overheating when smoking too much.

Long story short - I switched over to the new eGo-C.

It is awesome. I love the style. I love the long battery life. I love the easy tank system. I just easily refill and vape for a good few hours, for me it is even more than a day.

The downside was that I ordered their liquids (from OVALE), they, unlike the 100%VG that I was used to from cignot, have a 30/70 PG/VG ratio and I just couldn't stand that. Because of that I couldn't fully enjoy the eGo-C, I knew, however that the problem was not the ecig, but that it was the liquid.

Finally, today I received the liquids I ordered from Pharmboy (the banana/vanilla and pear). He mixed them 40/60 for me and it is like night and day!!! Love the flavor and the irritation is almost gone. Tons of vapor, tons of flavor. Awesome!

Tomorrow I am expecting a delivery from vaporgod, where I ordered 20/80 - 5 different flavors, so I'll have some stock:)

vaping is awesome for so many reasons. I am glad I am a PV user and not a disgusting analog smoker ;)

d0n

Sep 10, 2011
Los Angeles
Also, I would like to write how much I spent on ecigs.
I read another thread, where a user complains that he spend more than $500 and that he just doesn't see how vaping could be cheaper.

$30 on the crappy 7-11 set. That was when I had no idea about how ecigs work.
$50 on cignot for a 510 starter kit and two juices.
$6 on deal extreme for two bottles of some crappy unknown juice.
$100 for eGo-C with two juices and an extra charger (planning to sell the other ecig and the juices I bought for $50)
$11 for two juices from pharmboy.
$25 on vaporgod for juices, boge cartos and a drip tip.

TOTAL = $222.

This is how much vaping has cost me. If I don't consider the crappy 7-11 kit, I spent less than 200 since september and I haven't bought cigarettes since.

So my start-up was basically for free. Now that I have the hardware that I am happy with, I am ready to just buy juices, which is where I will be saving big now. (in comparison to analogs).
Around christmas time, when I'll have more time, I'll look into DIY juices too.

d0n

Sep 10, 2011
Los Angeles
yeah I can feel it. And honestly, I do not like the strong hit of PG. It irritates me and doesn't feel good. I much rather prefer lots of vapor and a smooth taste that I get from VG.

Yeah I used to have a small capacity battery in my joye 510 too, but at times it just would run out. Especially when at a party, what do you do then? It occurred to me that I actually had to bum a few cigarettes when that happened. And it would not happen if I would've had a larger battery.

The PG/VG is definitely individual though.
Especially for people who are heavy smokers, they possibly wouldn't find VG satisfying enough, because of not getting the strong th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread