New to the Forum : Looking forward to learning more about vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcmsdan

Jun 29, 2013
Cypress, Tx.
Hi,
New here from Cypress,Tx. Just started the vape thing last Sunday. Smoked a carton of pall mall reds a week for thirty years. Once trying the e-cig, I will never go back to cigs. I create fragrances for a fragrance house. Looking forward to expiriment with making my own flavor e-juice. Been in the fragrance industry for 22yrs. Always been interested in the flavoring end of the spectrum so it will be nice to talk some new ideas in the flavoring area.
Cheers,
Dan

Troublesome

Jun 30, 2013
Los Angeles
I am a new member, had to get in on some tanks. For sure looking for dripper tank. Something bulletproof meant for heavy hitting. Can't stand the made in China products, even though some are at least decent. For new folks that may be all they can work with... I guess.. Or short timers looking to try something new or whatever... But so much sets me off about them.... The fact that they have no respect for someone who spends there time and creates a tank or battery that is bad ..... Then they go and steal the blue prints and then copy it with some cheap material and market it for half price, sometimes even stealing the name...I want to shxuiejsnnskwjjejnsjsjshj!!!! If you know what I'm talking about.... Anyways.. Been following posts and some posters for a while... And lots of great information and glad I could join. I also joined the vapor wall too.. I spend enough time here watching now it will be nice to maybe have someone to chat with that knows what's up. Big thanks to poldiac that's top shelf for sure! So I'm thinking of dripper... Either ithika or prometey or Odysseus but my goodness it's like trying to find the holy grail...I just got to talk to the right folks and be patient (no worries) and that's it. If anyone has some advice on the most bulletproof heavy hitter of those 3 I'd like to hear more about it. I think I'm on the right track if I missed something let me know... Thanks everyone out there that is working hard keeping these great products coming in.

Troublesome

Jun 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Back again! Lol.. I got 5 posts till I can move into the forums that are on the same topics as me so sorry to anyone that is new and has no clue whatsoever what I'm speaking on... If your new and are trying to get any advice I can try to help you out if you want... And regarding my last post I'm going to be using the dripper on my poldiac for sure... I would like to get a gg but need to get the dripper 1st ... Poldiac 16350 custom UMA with DID and the only product out of China I can say is pretty dang good for what it is and how much it cost bang for the buck the eVIC and rocking some ismoka tanks / same as the provape and a few pro tanks ... Halo liquid and five crowns and got a supply of my own flavors and base and do my own thing too... Trying to make the perfect juice... I stay with a 18-24 strength and a 70/30 60/40 mix VG/PG

Troublesome

Jun 30, 2013
Los Angeles
For new folks that are trying to quit smoking or just want to vape and love it. I would say it can be discouraging at first as for me I left my batteries and tanks alone for about a year before I felt I could even try them.. As a smoker I just couldn't deal with the headache of the whole thing.. But with the right equip you will be so HAPPY! and it makes quitting so easy..I never thought I would quit really I didn't even plan to and now haven't bought smokes for a long time... Just don't need them... What a huge blessing! I'm so happy now and so is my family and it has changed my life for sure...So really if your serious get good equip done cheat yourself treat yourself there is no price you can put on your health and the health of others.. So buy quality products from the people out there that spend lots of time creating the absolute best products for that reason.. And I promise you all the gripes other people have will not be you.. And vaping will be so much fun not just a method to quit smoking you will really enjoy it.. In my opinion at least..when your a smoker make sure to get a large tank and strong battery too at first as you will need it..

Troublesome

Jun 30, 2013
Los Angeles
I think I probably just in the wrong forum.. I am completely new to forums... Really this is my first time ever using any forum... I have no facebook or MySpace I do not use twitter either... So sorry in advance for any mistakes I am making maybe there is another forum I should be in or could be in... When it says new member forum I am not sure if it has to say new member forum at the top.. Because it did then when I look now it says something else...? So are these all new member forums? Or am I going to have to rant on about random stuff again.. I will feel so bad if I do.. Haha! Sorry guys and gals..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread