new to the reo group

Status
Not open for further replies.

par292

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
DeKalb Texas
howdy yall.. My name is Kathy I live in Northeast Texas, I have been lurking on the reo forum a while, and have had a purple reo mini that I bought from a kind soul here on ecf for some time.. and until just recently never messed with it much, until one night, I dug it out of my mod box.. and now it doesnt leave my hand... I LOVE IT..
I dont know why I didnt before, who knows, but I love it so much, I have now acquired a black reo mini... now I think i have a problem.. I want a reo grand now...

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Wow, that is a real problem!!! Welcome Kathy to the world according to REO. They really do make vaping so easy.
Join the crowd here with your quest for yet another REO. I fully understand the want or need for yet another REO. I bought my first in March, now I have 7. They are all different, and have their own unique qualities. Enjoy yours and we look forward to your REO family as it grows!

nervewreckincali

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Hayward, CA
howdy yall.. My name is Kathy I live in Northeast Texas, I have been lurking on the reo forum a while, and have had a purple reo mini that I bought from a kind soul here on ecf for some time.. and until just recently never messed with it much, until one night, I dug it out of my mod box.. and now it doesnt leave my hand... I LOVE IT..
I dont know why I didnt before, who knows, but I love it so much, I have now acquired a black reo mini... now I think i have a problem.. I want a reo grand now...

Greatest salvage from the crap bin ever!:thumbs: Oh, "mod box." I have one of those.

Erfmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
wel9-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread