Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Howdy and welcome :)
You can save a ton of money on vaping if you do it right. I would suggest looking into DIY juice. It’s both the biggest money saver and the easiest to do. Plus you get better juice and doing it for two you’ll save even more.
There’s a DIY E-Liquid section, but I’m not well versed in it myself. Others are though

GL

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
When I first switched, I decided that it was okay to spend the same amount that I spent on cigs to get the hardware that worked for me, so long as I did not smoke.

Just another thing not to stress myself about. Vaping became something of a hobby, too.

Vaping is not as black and white as regular or menthol, it is full of color that goes in many directions.

Good luck and have fun!

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Wife and I started in the vape world after many many many years of smoking cigarettes, definitely ready to see the benefits ie saving money , now smelling like cigarettes hahahah.
So happy for you. You're fortunate that your wife is onboard. I still live with a smoker and although it's not a problem with my old smoking habit, it's definitely not something I like living with anymore. It's a testament to the power of vaping, though. I'm never even tempted.....no way
animated-smileys-cheeky-099.gif

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Welcome. I'm new here too. My wife and I smoke cigs, but I love vaping and cutting way back on those nasty things (my wife hasn't tried vaping yet... maybe some day) Many advantages to vaping: none of the horrible toxic stuff from smoking, doesn't smell bad (and not offensive to others) no lighter needed (no worries about wind, burning your eyelashes, ect), cost less (once you get your device) and I actually find the nicotine is more relaxing than from smokes (not sure why) Oh yes, almost forgot... no carbon monoxide! A little dry mouth, but just sip water or something. Lots of fun experimenting with devices and juice. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread