New to this forum. Saying hi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, im prety new to all this. So far I have tried the A202 model. Cheap model with OK results I guess. Im not sold to this stuff yet, I guess I will have to try a real kit, anyone can give me any pointers as to what I should get as a starter? Any popular model or hot seller?

Thanks! :)

PS: I can post pics of what Im currently using if required, not sure I can post links here. :unsure:

Waterlootian

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
Elba USA
hey man

im still working on switching from smoking to vaping
its not easy
still im smoking less than i have in 50 years

a good set up is totally important

right now i use either a ego twist or a ego k dragon battery with c4 clearos
i have some kanger t3s on order. their supposed to be pretty cool

check out constant vapor
Constant Vapor - Best deals and steals for ecigs
they have good quality stuff at good prices

put in 'fresh start' without the quote marks in the coupon area at check out and get 15% off

:2c:

good luck
and again get a good set up
makes all the difference in the world
and a good starter set up doesnt have to cost a ton

DizGrizz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
Near Austin, TX
Karass, it really depends on what you desire from the equipment and how large a device you are comfortable with using. The eGo style batteries are almost exactly the same size around as a AA cell and range in length from about 2 inches (400mAh) to a little over 5 inches (1000/1100mAh).
The mini's like the Joye 510 and kr808D-1 (like the SI Volt) are just a bit bigger than a real cigarette and are, therefor more "discreet", but quit a bit less powerful than an eGo (especially the eGo Twist).
If you don't mind the size of the eGo style batts, I would have to throw in another vote for the eGo-C Twist. It will give you great flexibility in what atomizing devices to use and, with the variable voltage, allow you to find that perfect sweet spot for ever atty/juice combination.

Keyboard Fool

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2012
Wilmington NC
I suggest Ego batteries with long wick clearomisers (Stardusts). If you want really cheap prices to try some stuff out try TinyDeals.com. Straight from China and free shipping! Get ONLY 900mah and higher batteries. The lower powered stuff from ANY supplier here or China is garbage CRAP. Don't think just because you buy from a USA supplier the stuff is better. IT IS NOT! Where do you think they buy THEIR stuff? Do your homework and watch lots of the videos on Youtube. Don't be sucked into watching just one reviewer all the time either. Watch them all and even ones who don't like stuff that may interest you. Hope this helps.:2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread