New to this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

RNPic

ECF Veteran
I am just starting this thread because I am new to this forum. Per the "rules", I have to have 5 posts before I can post to any other area!! I have been a Vapor 4 Life customer for a little while now. I did a lot of research on e-cigs before deciding what to buy. Though I really do love V4L and everything they have to offer, I have had really bad luck with a lot of their products. Every order I have placed, I was either sent wrong product (what I did not order) or bad product (something not working properly, bad carts, etc). This is the reason I am here! I have sent numerous emails to customer service, and for the most part, customer service has been great. They have replaced anything that didn't work, bad carts, etc. Recently, they have changed their contact customer support area. This most recent problem that I had with one of my orders, the customer support guy basically did not help at all. So, I am here at this forum because the person I have been trying to contact is on the V4L forum here.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Welcome! And bummer! Yea, I have heard alot of bad reviews of V4L. The only V4L product I have is a passthrough, and it works great! But I bought it slightly used at a very reasonable price. Just so you know, there are alot of other KR8 suppliers that don't have near the problems. Here are a couple good deals from ECF suppliers.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-starter-kit-blow-out-vaporlifestyle-com.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...7-vapor-leaf-kings-kr808d-1-sale-26-96-a.html

RNPic

ECF Veteran
I really like the V4L shorty and have found my favorite flavors. However, they need to fix some things like Quality Control. Don't really care about the pass thru. I have one, but have only used it a few times. I wasn't a big smoker when I started vaping, I am more addicted to the act of it than anything else. My issue was with going out! Plus, my husband smoked and so it made it harder for me to stick with quitting. This has helped him tremendously and he hasn't bought any analogs in over a month.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
I really like the V4L shorty and have found my favorite flavors. However, they need to fix some things like Quality Control. Don't really care about the pass thru. I have one, but have only used it a few times. I wasn't a big smoker when I started vaping, I am more addicted to the act of it than anything else. My issue was with going out! Plus, my husband smoked and so it made it harder for me to stick with quitting. This has helped him tremendously and he hasn't bought any analogs in over a month.

If you like the shorty, maybe you would like SmokeStik batts(like Katherin Heigl had on Letterman). SmokeStik ::: Alternative Smoking They are the closest thing to an actual cigarette I've ever had in a PV, and the cartos don't burn like KR8s. Check out the difference http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/smokestik/126895-a-2.html#post1982446

RNPic

ECF Veteran
Most of the reviews I have/had read for V4L were all RAVE reviews. I have just been very unlucky. My first order I was sent the wrong PCC and carts, and a non-working pass thru. Second order was lost in the mail and they reprocessed the order. Another order I received an auto battery DOA and it would not charge. They sent me replacement batteries that work great. I also have received a few old auto batteries (the original shorty) that in order for it to work with all carts you have to adjust the center post after every cart change. Last order was bad WOW blank carts. No matter what liquid I put in them, they tasted disgusting and had that burned taste. Also, the liquids we ordered taste nothing like the carts that we love. I think I am just bad luck. My husband has had no problems with his orders/products! I think V4L is a great company and they have a great selection of products! I just need to try to get my situations fixed if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread