New to vapeing and running out of liquid/options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan5

Jan 26, 2013
South Florida
I started vapeing 3 months ago. and been smoke free ever since. I thought I would die a smoker and now what a wonderful thing to find vapeing. I originally ordered an "Instead kit" it included 2 e-cig's and a bottle of "instead liquid" I used it to fly to Las Vegas. Then when I flew to NYC I could not find, so I purchased an "American Vapor" e-cig and love the flavor and throat hit. However this prefilled cartomizer is expensive and I started refilling them myself with the "Instead liquid" now I am down to my last few drops of the liquid and I can not find anything else I like. the instead liquid is medium brown in color and smells strong of Tar it's a lil thick and requires that I sling the cartomizer to force it to soak in when refiling. I often refill an "American Vapor" cartridge after only 20 hit's or so and sling it to mix the "Instead liquid" into the "American Vapor" liquid, this creates a wonderful lite "Cedar" flavor. I have purchased several bottles of liquid from a local store and they are all nasty. they are all flavored clear liquids and I would prefer unflavored or just a tobacco tincture would be awesome. Anyone familiar with these products? or know what I might try that will satisfy my needs?
Thanks in advance Logan...

Curlin

Jan 28, 2013
United States
Go to SteamMonkey.com or Vapingme.com and get yourself one of the Twist VV starter kits. Or Google 'Vapor' then go to Maps and find a good local. Here in Dallas we have Vaporescence and DFW Vapor. I am sure you have some too if your not in the woods somewhere.
If you go to a brick and mortar store they will help you get a simple rig (battery + clearo) and the good ones have a great flavor selection. With a whiff of your old cartridge they should be able to get you a similar flavor.

NYC Kid 223

Jan 8, 2013
Western NC
Welcome to the forum! Based on your South Florida location, if you are near Tampa or Bradenton, you could check out Totally Wicked. Personally, I like the non-tobacco flavors, and it's been hit or miss with some flavors I've bought online, but definitely google for store locations near you. Most stores will let you sample what they carry before you make a decision.

Good luck and continued success.

varivapr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
New York
I started off just like you Logan. I went to my local brick and mortar store and they allowed me to sample until I found what I like. Then I decided to buy unflavored nicotine liquid and flavors from wizard labs and replicated my favorites for approximately $.05/ml. Be careful tho it sounds like you are on your way to being bit by the vaping bug. next thing you know you'll have to have gold plated vw PV with every option you can think of.

Logan5

Jan 26, 2013
South Florida
well I vaped or gave away all the Aroma e juice. I loved the "Flue cured" 30ml @24mg. the other 6 not as much. Today I received a package of 7 flavors from "Good e Juice" ordered on their web site only 2 days ago. WOW! I have loaded 2 flavors in non cleaned tanks and "flue cured" soaked wicks. "fire cured" and "Gj4" they are both harsh and smokey tasting. takes me back to a product I tried 6 months back. I am very happy with the order and will enjoy trying them all. I also plan to make a re-order with "Aroma e juice" for a "preppers" size shipment of "flue cured" Many more Merchants to try as finances permit. Both of these company's have treated me quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread