New to Vaping an ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeF

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
Taunton, MA, USA
Hi all,
I was a smoker for 30 years. One month ago I decided to give it up. A friend of mine who has been smoke free for 1 1/2 years using Blu E-cigs got me started with those.
After the first week, Nicotine level was satisfied, but they lack a lot of flavor. Decided to try a local vape shop. Found a couple of flavors that were good.
Still experimenting with flavors.
Now I am trying to find the best equipment.

vape4u

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2014
newark, CA, USA
vprocity.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

GeorgeF

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
Taunton, MA, USA
Been doing some research. Very confused as to all the terminology. I know so far the KangerTech EVOD tank is not my favorite. Can't seem to get it to stop leaking. Haven't tried replacing the atomizer yet. All the vape shops near me close early and I can't seem to get there on time. Although tried one tonight and they were still in the process of setting up their new location. I know they have the 1.8 atomizer for my tank. Going to go there tomorrow,. Maybe look for a newer tank that has requirements I am looking for.

Need a super portable tank. I drive a lot for work and can't be dripping while driving. Something bullet proof would be nice. Not sure how well glass tanks will travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread