new to vaping - need GOOD menthol recommendation plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben62884

Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Illinois
Hello, I'm very new to vaping and would like some suggestions for a good menthol liquid. I have a bottle of menthol I got from AwesomeVapor and its OK, not the best though. It is 100% PG, and I would like to try something that also has VG in it, maybe like a 50/50 or 60/40. I smoked Camel "Crush" cigarettes which are very similar to camel menthol, and I'm looking for something to resemble that. I don't want an overly minty/sweet liquid. I was thinking about ordering a sample pack from VaporGod, but I also see they don't rank very high on the top 5 vendors list. I believe the top 5 included backwoods brew, highbrow, rawr, and alien visions. Do any of those companies have a good menthol flavor? I would really like to find one I enjoy so I can stop spending money on different juices that I end up not liking. Vaporgod has a flavor called ArticWolf that is supposed to be really strong, but really good. Has anyone tried that? Sorry for the long post, but to make a long story short I just want to find a good menthol flavor I can Vale all day long.

sirV.A.P.E.alot

Aug 18, 2012
Rio Rancho NM
I actually like Doc Holliday Flavored Vapor juice from https://www.juicyvapor.com

Compliments of Brad K. Blue raspberry with a hint of cherry and wicked sick menthol.

in various sizes. Choose bottle size for pricing.

Ingredients (may contain some or all of the following):

Propylene Glycol
Vegetable Glycerine
Alcohol
Natural & Artificial Flavors
Caramel Color.

18SixFifty

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Michigan
I smoked Kool for a very long time. I have been vaping for three years now. I have never found a menthol that quite works for me. What I have found is that cinnamon actually makes a great replacement for Menthol. Cinnamon flavoring can be mixed with just about any juice flavor to give it a little extra kick, just a little more throat hit and and spicy kind of flavor. Everything from cinnamon tobacco to cinnamon apple, cinnamon coffee, etc. If you can't find a good menthol or even if you can, try and find a good cinnamon flavoring to add. Although I wouldn't add cinnamon to menthol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread