New to Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebluefox009

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Morley, Missouri
I just started vaping today and I am really loving it! I have a Volt X2 with Clearomizer and am enjoying it as a first pv. I bought my liquids from EcBlend and got the Apple Tabacco Blend and Flue Cured Virginia Tabacco both in 5 ml sizes and at 18mg and a 50/50 blend. The company also sent a 5ml of Sweet Virginia at a 0mg and 50/50 mix for free. I am trying the Flue-Cured Virginia and am really enjoying it so far. I just hope the liquids I bought will last me about a week till I can get some more.. if not back to the cigs I have left till then. Pictures soon to come!

thebluefox009

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Morley, Missouri
IMG_0208.jpg Here is the X2, clearomizer and charger
IMG_0209.jpg All set up

Attachments

• IMG_0218.jpg
    IMG_0218.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0219.jpg
    IMG_0219.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 11

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com

thebluefox009

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Morley, Missouri
Thanks! I am glad to be here! I do foresee myself becoming a mod junkie eventually once I get in the groove of things, right now I am just trying to figure out juices that I like. I am pondering getting an atty with another drip tip for my Volt X2 but not sure what to get, any suggestions? I am not sure what the connections on it are.. I know it has two sets of threads.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Are your X2 batteries manual or the auto's?

Even tho the auto's are advertised as "sealed" batteries, they still have holes that lead to device that senses air movement when you suck and switches on the battery current. There's a good chance that juice from an atty can get in there and destroy the battery.

The X2'S are 808 threaded. I know of no dripping atty's that are 808 threaded. I guess a 808 to 510 adaptor could be used, but be sure to get the one that is sealed.

thebluefox009

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Morley, Missouri
I got the manual so it is sealed.

Well here in a month or so I plan on "upgrading" dunno to what yet am still researching that (so if anyone has a good suggestion of a good priced upgrade at the max of 100 I'd appreciate it) am thinking of a lavatube maybe.. I am thinking of maybe getting some ce3s for the X2 for now .. I am at a loss really where to go from here.. I got this to start out while I try and find my way.

thebluefox009

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Morley, Missouri
Nice purchase. I think you'll like the CE3s from SI too - I'm vaping one on my X2 at the moment - very nice vape and no leaking. I prefer them over the clearos, but do enjoy the clearos. When the X2-T3s come in I'll be interested to try them. Easy drip fill and they hold over 2ml I think.

I hadn't heard about a T3 coming out.. is there someplace to read more about it? I do like the X2 a lot so far.. I like the style and it is working really well for now till I decide on what I want further.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I hadn't heard about a T3 coming out.. is there someplace to read more about it? I do like the X2 a lot so far.. I like the style and it is working really well for now till I decide on what I want further.

Here's the thread on the X2-T3s:http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...earomizer-other-clearomizers-coming-soon.html

Here's another pic: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-clearomizers-coming-soon-11.html#post7094409

In that pic the one shown is the smaller size T2 - shown next to Vivi Nova for comparison. There is a bigger T3.
Bottom coils, easy fill.

thebluefox009

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Morley, Missouri
Here's the thread on the X2-T3s:http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...earomizer-other-clearomizers-coming-soon.html

Here's another pic: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-clearomizers-coming-soon-11.html#post7094409

In that pic the one shown is the smaller size T2 - shown next to Vivi Nova for comparison. There is a bigger T3.
Bottom coils, easy fill.

I just got done reading that.. had to go looking since it was mentioned and am hoping it will be as awesome as it sounds. Thanks for the links!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Although I no longer use the Volt stick batteries or the X2's, my son still uses my old 900mah X2's. I started with Smokeless Image and follow their products and still participate on their sub-forum here. I still use the clearomizers and CE3's with a 510-to-8008 adaptor occassionally. The clearos look good on my little black BB for times that I want to use a smaller mod.

I use the CE3's primarily to test flavors from sample packs or trial size bottles from new vendors. I don't drip, and I don't like to waste a new carto for every new juice that I want to test out. The CE3's are a perfect solution. They are small, I only need a small capacity device to just test a flavor. They are clear so that I can visualize the viscosity of the juice as I vape it. There is no polyfill to possibly taint the flavor like a carto might. They are cheap, and relatively re-usable.

If I don't like a flavor, I just remove it from the ce3, rinse it with water, and refill with the next juice. Works great for me.

LouP

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Baditude, I seem to keep seconding what you have already said!
CE3s are a great way to go. Will work well with your X2 ( make sure you get the 808 thread like SI has or Gotvapes Phoenix).
I keep coming back to these for flavour, vapor, ease of use and affordability.
To me, the real fun comes with trying out different juices. Enjoy!:)

ChrisGaynor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Claremore
www.BlackMesaVapors.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: UnRegistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread