New to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

dherrington

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Houston, TX
Hi everyone. I started using e-cigs about a month ago and have run into a few difficulties but for the most part love it. I used to smoke about 1.5 packs a day, and every once in awhile got looks from my boss for my cigarette breaks. But they have been really decent about vaping, letting me do it at my desk. I hope it is as healthy compared to analogs as the research I have done suggests.

The only big mistake I made was getting sucked into those "free trial" offers, one from Emerald Lux and the other from Saphire. With the lux I got stuck with a $100 bill. Does anyone know where I can get reasonably prices cartridges or ejuice for it since I am stuck with it anyway.

And has anyone heard anything, good or bad, about Electronic Cigarettes Fast.com. They are who I am dealing with now.

Thanks and I hope to talk to some of you.
Doug

ShayBabe15

Moved On
Jan 29, 2013
Rule of thumb..Free offers are never free.
I honestly say, sell your Lux. Once you go, get an actual mod that will improve every aspect of your vaping experience.
If you want to get accessories for it, don't go through those guys. Look at the threading, carto's, etc..google and match some things up. There's a lot of good vendors out there. My personal favorite is Apollo, I also like Mount Baker Vapors and so on so forth.
You can ask for vendors when you get there, or there are a lot of threads on there that will help you out once you get you five posts in.

Welcome to the forum, and I really do wish you the best of luck!

NeilSwift

Moved On
Jan 21, 2013
United Kingdom
I am gonna got tough love on this. Electronic Cigarettes Fast.com. site looks crap and their products are well dated. Many look-a-like cigarettes do more harm to make us not switch than switch.

Stick with what you have for the time being but get yourself a decent starter kit. I would go Ego and clearo. Simple, relatively cheap and good substitute.

Please feel free to ask. As I say to my children, you only know stuff you know, other stuff needs to be learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread