DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Welcome to ECF!

I hope you also got:

batteries and chargers for the vamo and kts.

Something to put on top, to hold the juice. I like Kanger bottom coil units, other like Vivi Nova and CE5 top coil units. Some (myself included) also like carto tanks, or dripping. Imo, a clearo (Kanger evod, T3 or Protank, Vivi Nova, CE5) is an easy to use intro.

juice. Best bet there, if possible, is to go to a local B&M that has a "juice bar" where you can sample different flavors. So you can find out what types you like, and then go online from there.

Nic level? That will depend on how much you smoked. 18 mg/l (1.8%) is often a reasonable start, but we're all different. That could be too much or not enough, only you can tell.

SonHouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Seminole
I liked my first vamo so much, I immediately bought a second as backup. Sounds like you have things pretty much covered. Just make sure you kick your Vamo into RMS mode. I find results are brutal otherwise. You might also want to try Kanger ProTanks. I find I prefer them but that's personal preference.

Last edited:
So far my vamo has been awesome,I wish I'd bought it as my first "e cig" instead of an ego. As for juice DavidOck already nailed it right on the head,when I started vaping I strictly vaped a Newport flavor but got eventually started trying different flavors at a local B&M juice bar. My only advice is not to limit the flavors you try,I'm currently vaping a Graham cracker/Boysenberry juice that has has become one of my favorite all day vapes,sometimes weird combinations or oddball flavors are some of the best out there. Hopefully this was helpful for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread