New to Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon!

Well, I joined the e-cig forum on October 16th to educate myself on e-cigarettes, e-liquids, and vaping. I have read a number of posts from others here and have learned a lot. It will take a bit to absorb it all. My significant other and I were introduced to vaping by his daughter. I have to admit, I was somewhat skeptical but very eager to give it a try because I want to quit smoking. Although it's only been a week, I have reached a point where I only smoke about 2 to 4 cigarettes a day. They are so nasty tasting. I found myself lighting up one first thing this morning, only to put it right out. YUK! I turned to my Mod and absolutely enjoyed it. I have had no desire to light up another cigarette today; at least not yet. I believe I've kicked the "cigarette" habit!

I found some e-cig/e-liquid retailers in Jacksonville FL, where I work, but none of them have what I want - hazelnut coffee and hazelnut cream, and a few others like Cherry Cola. To get the really good e-liquids/e-juices, I will definitely have to order online for both myself and my significant other. However, I did find one retailer, Blackhat, that may be a good source for coils, atomizers, etc. Their prices are very reasonable. Now, it's a matter of finding the flavors we like and ordering enough to get us through to the next order. Haha!

We are both enjoying vaping! :)

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
Good job on quitting (You can do it!) Flavors are a hard thing to pin down. Once you find a few vendors that you like, you'll be on the right track. Just keep on trying juices, even if you don't like one, don't feel bad. I've thrown out lots of juice that I didn't like! It's better than smoking ciggies, that's for sure!

I go to Blackhat as well. They definitely have great prices, but yeah, the Coffee flavor wasn't my fav. I did try their Cappuccino and I liked it a lot better. But make sure you get the Mobster brand. Also, I was asking them about a hazelnut for a friend and they told me they were working on getting a good one in, they just haven't found one quite good enough yet. That was a bit ago, may have found one since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread