New to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamzg

ECF Veteran
Hello,

I'm new to vaping and for some reason my mac keeps wanting to auto correct that to gaping. This is definitely not due to my search history.

Anyways, I got hosed big time by a local shop (in Pennsylvania) so I'm hoping my experience here helps to keep me into vaping. I'm going on five days analog free. Two young boys with a third on the way so I've got every reason in the world to quit. Plus I really, really love vaping so far.

I've literally had to fix it from "gaping" like four times.

Where does everyone get the gnar smoke free signatures?

Jarbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
New Jersey
remember, you would have bought cigarettes waiting for a cheaper kit in the mail. but it's awesome you've given up the analogs.
you'll be fine here. unless you hate learning, then you're boned.
and i got my sig thing by clicking on one i saw on i forget who's when i saw it and said "wow, neat!"

edit - actually, you can just click on the one in my sig and it'll bring you to the website to make your own nifty badge of awesome.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Congrats to you on your first days of being smoke free! I'm sure it's just the beginning of many many more that are ahead of you! As far as the money spent at your B&M, you live & you learn. Just think of it as an investment on the future of both you & your family. Here you'll find great people & a wealth of information so make sure you reach out for help if you need it.

And yep! If you see a banner you like just click on it & follow the steps.
Welcome:D

iamzg

ECF Veteran
Dude it was a generic EVOD starter kit basically. Not even stamped. Thank God for the dude at the OTHER local shop that was nice enough to set me straight with some real EVOD heads for it as the original tanks burnt up within like 4 days. Needless to say I was let down.

Honestly I still couldn't tell you the difference between half the set ups out there, but now I know to look for the stamp. He's got some other rig he wants to sell me once I burn these batteries out.

Jarbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
New Jersey
Dude it was a generic EVOD starter kit basically. Not even stamped. Thank God for the dude at the OTHER local shop that was nice enough to set me straight with some real EVOD heads for it as the original tanks burnt up within like 4 days. Needless to say I was let down.

Honestly I still couldn't tell you the difference between half the set ups out there, but now I know to look for the stamp. He's got some other rig he wants to sell me once I burn these batteries out.

oh, you'll buy it before those batteries burn out. i said i wouldn't upgrade until the 3 ego batteries i have die, ordered an upgrade 2 days ago. :evil:

also, there's one very, VERY important rule you must abide by with vaping. always have a back up and a back up for that back up and a back up for that back up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread