New to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

freedfrominsanity

Jun 4, 2010
Kentucky
Hello, my name is Steve. I first found out about vaping last November. Was at a mall and seen a smoking everywhere stand and thought that i would give it a try. I smoked this for about 4 days and was really not impressed. I was talking to my friend Hawt Angel on ventrilo one day and she was telling me about the 510 and the ego and how much she really liked it. I decided that I would give it a try. She gave me a few websites to check out and i finally decided that i would order a joye 510 starter kit and a joye ego starter kit. I have been vaping for a week and a half now. I am really liking both of these units. I was smoking almost 2 packs of marlboro reds a day before i started. I had moved down to about half a pack a day. I have only smoked 2 packs so far this week and none today. I think I am ready to quit the analogs. Every time i get a pack and smoke one, I wondered why I bought it because the analog tastes nasty after being use to vaping.

Alright! I am on my 3rd day no analogs, 4th day vaping. I think it`s cool that I`ve got the best part of a carton of smokes right here, and if i want one, well then I`ll have one.

I really haven`t wanted one yet, the 1st day I was just doing comparisons. I feel this way is different, in the fact that any other time I`ve ever quit, a slip always meant back to 2 packs a day in no time. I think I could have one right now, and not have another.

freedfrominsanity

Jun 4, 2010
Kentucky
Hey Steve welcome to the boards. Was so happy the night you told me you wanted to give vaping another chance. Glad I was there to help. We have fought our way through much insanity in the last few years together.:blink: We will get through this one also together. Love from Canada hun.
hugs Angel:toast:

Thanks for the welcome. Also, thanks for the good advice. really liking the 510 and especially the ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread