• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

new toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyChrist

May 2, 2013
phx
Soo I just got me a mini nova (and I know it's nothing special especially coming from a iclear 30) but it's still a new toy for me. One thing im noticing is with new toys come good and bad you have something new to play around with which is awesome and fun. Down side im gaping a bit much playing with it getting the draw down right the voltage lvl right for my liking all that fun stuff. Kinda like when you find a new juice flavor you really love at first your just like wow that tastes amazing I want more of that in my mouth (that's what she said) anywho just thought I'd share and see if new toys regardless how minimal they are is the same for anyone else

SpinDr480

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I'm the exact same way...I haven't tried a mini nova yet, but I'm sure it will be in my "new toy" collection soon. Other than new flavors, trying out new cartos is fun...My first was the iClear 16, then got an iSmoka, a ProTank, then CE4...Each one has a different feel and makes vaping experience different. I tend to bring them all with me to work in a case, so I can swap them out every so often.

And to add, I just bought a iClear 30 this afternoon, just waiting until I can pick it up.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
YaY vape mail toyz!

Yup, the excitement never ends (just about 4-1/2 years of this for me so far).

My new toys delivery that is currently on the way includes a Innokin iTaste SVD, 2 Octopus RDAs, 2 adjustable tank airflow regulators, some Tobacco liquid from Hangsen, a big wad of all kinds of new drip tips (one with a skull/top hat) just because I'm bored with looking at the same-ol-same old, some Wicking and some Coil material (Nikrothal), a cheap-o Pink Bolt... ummm other stuff, but I can't remember. LOL

Cigarette packs, holders and lighters were NEVER this much fun. Wadda Fail by Mr. Tobacco Company!

Oh and recent stuff (that I'm already growing bored with, but really like) are 4 new ProTanks (which is why I wanted the airflow regulators) because I liked the first one so much.

:blink:

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Ohhhh, right now I'm so teetering on which unit to get next, a Vamo, SID, ZMax V3, or the SVD, maybe an MVP, depends, wanting a VW/VV, not just a VVm got 3 Twists, and a Ego-V Mega VV, 3 Joye 510 Manuals. But yeah, seriously looking at the iClear30 over a Nova. Mostly have 1 Protank, 2 Evods, Six T3s, 5 T4s, 3 510 Drip Attys, and one iSmoka Mega BCC. My 2 Ego-T Passthroughs and 2 T2s went to a co-worker to get him going. I'm not off to a good start on saving money, LOL, but 2 18650s, charger for them, and probably an SVD or SID on the list of what to get next this coming paycheck. -_-"

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Save money? We're supposed to be saving money by vaping?

LMAO

:vapor:

Attachments

• smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-060.gif
    smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-060.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 64

Keithhesh

Moved On
May 21, 2013
I just got my Sigelei Mini in the mail today. Unfortunately I picked up a shift at work tonight so I have to wait until tomorrow to go and get some batteries for it. (supposed to be my birthday present for the 21st anyway but talked the wife into letting me at it when it came in the mail)

Waiting on my SVD, and white bolt to come in the mail now as far as mods.

And waiting for some Kanthal and silica to try out some RBA stuff.

As far as the Mini Nova - I like mine. Don't really care for my Big vivi nova but I migt have just gotten a lame one.

Love my Iclear30 sometimes but sometimes I prefer the Iclear16's I have.

Want to love my protank but I really think I need to rebuild it and throw on the air control as well.

On a waiting list for an NES DNA20 mod and an atomizer ohm reader.

Should be set for a few days at least...

TampaToker69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Tampa, FL, Alpha Quadrant
Soo I just got me a mini nova (and I know it's nothing special especially coming from a iclear 30) but it's still a new toy for me. One thing im noticing is with new toys come good and bad you have something new to play around with which is awesome and fun. Down side im gaping a bit much playing with it getting the draw down right the voltage lvl right for my liking all that fun stuff. Kinda like when you find a new juice flavor you really love at first your just like wow that tastes amazing I want more of that in my mouth (that's what she said) anywho just thought I'd share and see if new toys regardless how minimal they are is the same for anyone else

Gaping way too much lol. Jk

Aubie80

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
I think if you ask most vapers they always have something in the mail to play with:D. I think ill have something in the mail box each day this week,(I keep telling myself back-ups for the back-ups). In all those I only have one juice coming in. 2 mods, 3 or 4 drip tips, 1 genesis atty, tons of rebuildable supplies. Probably more stuff that I forgot that I ordered.

SpinDr480

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I just got my Sigelei Mini in the mail today. Unfortunately I picked up a shift at work tonight so I have to wait until tomorrow to go and get some batteries for it. (supposed to be my birthday present for the 21st anyway but talked the wife into letting me at it when it came in the mail)

Waiting on my SVD, and white bolt to come in the mail now as far as mods.

And waiting for some Kanthal and silica to try out some RBA stuff.

As far as the Mini Nova - I like mine. Don't really care for my Big vivi nova but I migt have just gotten a lame one.

Love my Iclear30 sometimes but sometimes I prefer the Iclear16's I have.

Want to love my protank but I really think I need to rebuild it and throw on the air control as well.

On a waiting list for an NES DNA20 mod and an atomizer ohm reader.

Should be set for a few days at least...

I just tried the iClear 30 and tend to agree that the iClear 16s just do more for me. Maybe it was because the iClears were my first carto. The iClear 30 and ProTanks don't seem to get that strong of a throat hit for me. However, they both are great to have in my collection for mixing it up to get a different vape experience.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I also have an angled drip tip adapter on the way. Took me a minute to figure out what the heck it was (the website photos I'd seen before didn't show it with a drip tip installed and it just didn't register I guess... until last weekend). I think it's going to be awesome with my Octopus. We'll see... If not, in the box it goes. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread