New Tuxedo Grand

Status
Not open for further replies.

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
So cat, whatcha think of the cyclone? It's very similar to the hornets no?

I like that the top doesn't heat up like my hornet used to :)

I also find to easier to remove because of the contour.

Plus like the looks better. It looks mighty fine on your new grand :)

I ditched those Allen screws right away though and got me some Phillips too.

I like the cyclone. Mine even drains after a squonk. :) (The hornets don't) I never really had hot top issues, warm maybe, but not uncomfortably so. I also like the contour of the cyclone. The cyclone cap is not as thick as the SS hornets so it's easier to ream out the air hole a bit. I also don't mind the hex screws. Never changed out the hornets either, so to me it doesn't make much difference. But all in all, I'm quite pleased with the cyclone and yes, it's very similar to the hornet. I get a great vape from both with lots of clouds and flavor.

Oh, I did find on this particular Grand with the Cyclone, I needed a bit thicker oring for the drip well. I think the threading on the cyclone is a tad more shallow than the other RBAs. I've not compared them side to side, but it's the impression I got when looking at the threading on the Cyclone.

lissa5168

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
East TN
So I'd been wanting a Grand for ages. Couldn't make up my mind about color. At the Smoky Mountain Vape Meet last month, one of the vendors started carrying REOs. He had about 5 of them. The Tuxedo was calling my name loudly. So I got it and got a cyclone for it, too. Love the set up and the longer battery life. So now my REO count is up to 4.

I lent one of my Minis to a friend. She'll be posting here soon, I think, since she now has a Grand on the way. :D

Here's the new addition to my REO family.

tuxedogrand.JPG

The one meet I missed! Maybe we will see each other at the March meet. :)

Which vendor is carrying REOs now? I ordered mine already, but would be nice to have someone local for stuff.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread