Not open for further replies.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
You're quite welcome Ms. Jbmcdan. :)

Peacemaker:

Wasn't sure what to expect from this one, was wondering what the peppermint would taste like in comparison to wow pep, and what style of tobacco would be used. The peppermint is a sweeter one than that of wow, but not overwhelmingly sweet. It reminds me of a york peppermint pattie type pep. The tobacco is very undertoned. It reminds me of that from No. 7 without the chocolate aftertaste. It's not a menthol, but a mint. Vapor production is what you would expect from a thicker juice, this one had the highest viscosity of any that I've tried thus far. The th is amazing, another that hits higher than it's nicotine level. This one has no bad after smell either, wife compares it to the aforementioned york peppermint. Another flavor that delivers what was promised.

Last up, Gunslinger. :)

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Tasted no cinnamon on my end Ms. Iowa Gal, just hard apple cider.

One note to add, wife's favorite of the after smells has been Bandit Berry. She says it smells like cotton candy.

Gunslinger:

I saved this one for last, not because I didn't want to try it, but by it's descrption seemed liked it would fit best as the closer. Another very complex flavor. Much like No. 7 and Bandit Berry, no two people are going to taste the same on this one. Of the 7, this one has the highest potential to be a true you love or hate it juice much like wowboy is. For me, tastes more like chewing tobacco mixed with cherry pipe tobacco. It's a very mild and smooth at start, but at the end it gets harsher. It's another thicker juice, but not as thick as Peacemaker. Th really is great on this one, getting the same feeling from 24mg as I would from nuport wow 36mg. Wasn't expecting it to be, but can honestly say it's my favorite of the new flavors thus far.

All in all, while these juices are more expensive than the wow and premium lines, they're worth every penny. Each one delivered what was advertised, and while that doesn't guarentee you'll like them, you really can't ask for anything more than that. :)

Bobbysox sir it's a very slight tobacco taste there at the end on Outlaw Apple for me, and I do mean slight. :)

Bwig

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
kentucky
Beach Bum:

More pineapple than tobacco at first, then coconut, with a slight tobacco hint at the end. It's a very smooth flavor. Vapor production and viscosity makes me think this is closer to a 70/30 pg/vg ratio. This flavor is not one for th junkies imo, can really tell it's a 24mg... All in all not a bad flavor, but not my type of flavor either. If you like pineapple though, good chance you'll like Beach Bum. :)

On a side note, benadryl was indeed needed, as was an epipen, so this won't be one I will be going back to. If you are allergic to coconut, this flavor is not for you. Next up Outlaw Apple...
Well I hope this isn't off topic, I just became allegric to things that never bothered me before and I must carry a epipen with me from now on. So hows does the pen and all works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread