Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I hope you are pleasantly surprised. ProVape colors are famous for not photographing accurately. They tend to look nicer in person.

Agreed. Would you say the colors are likely to be darker or lighter than pictured. I've swooned for the red but can't afford it. Oh hell, I've swooned for the red, blue, green and purple one. can't afford any of them so why not?

copperpot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Anchorage, AK USA
My resolve is weakening. Tracking info says Provari is out for delivery, but I've been sitting in my truck outside the little corner store, where my mail is delivered, for 3 hours now. If I don't catch the mail person today to sign for it, I may not get it til Tuesday. I'm cold, tired, hungry, and I have to go to the bathroom.

Edit: Tuesday it is. A visceral reminder that excitement is the first emotion on the road to disappointment.

Last edited:

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
Would you say the colors are likely to be darker or lighter than pictured.

Darker than pictured..

My Bronze is nowhere near that light!* :laugh:

Then again, I'm sure one's monitor settings also play a role...

[*Unless looking at it in strong sunlight, which also brings out the funky sparkles..]

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Darker than pictured..

My Bronze is nowhere near that light!* :laugh:

Then again, I'm sure one's monitor settings also play a role...

[*Unless looking at it in strong sunlight, which also brings out the funky sparkles..]

Aw, thank you very much! I have two ss so a bit hard to judge picture wise. Darker is good. :) Again, thank you.
Afraid to ask about funky sparkles.

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL
Okay, I'll start.

I'm disappointed the new classic colors don't come with the new top cap.

Agreed, brought this issue up to ProVape after receiving my Titanium. It can't be that much extra work to either give us an option or to just include it on all models going forward.

:2c:

Sam @ ProVape said:
Thanks for the kind words Jordan!

It's always great to hear back when someone's happy with their ProVari!

That would be a great Idea. With everything going on here lately, there are ideas getting kicked around and flying everywhere. It reminds me of playing dodgeball in elementary school...

Unfortunately I don't know enough to answer any questions about the future with certainty. All I can really say is that we're always trying to put the best product out there we can!

Thanks again for letting us know how you feel about your new Titanium. When you're happy, we're happy!

Have a great day!

Kindly,
Sam

copperpot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Anchorage, AK USA
Guys... the blue... is awesome.

0n2rrly.jpg

Hella day for vape mail. Meet the new family.

sUVmJZ7.jpg

Cat tax.

D0dV32q.jpg

You can probably tell from the pic, but the lagoon blue does indeed have the same glossy finish as the Emerald Green Metallic, but thankfully, it IS a much darker blue in person than the Provape pics depict. I'm thrilled with it. The color matches the blue window on the kayfun really well. Not perfect, but damn close.

copperpot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Anchorage, AK USA
Color Comparison between Provape pic and mine:

ZCdArWY.jpg
0n2rrly.jpg

I think my pic is pretty true to life, though when I'm not taking pictures, it seems even darker IRL. Obviously it is lighter or darker depending on light and ambient surroundings.
The family pic I posted... well, my eyes have never seen it look that exact color/shading except in the photo. It just kinda washed out with my inferior lighting and non-photography skills.

(Sorry, tried to get the pics side by side... worked in preview, but not when posted)

For you guys following the Titanium thread... it was brought up that the menu window now has a magnifying effect, this is also true of the new classic colors. Kinda weird, after being used to the window on my bronze, but kinda nice too.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
For you guys following the Titanium thread... it was brought up that the menu window now has a magnifying effect, this is also true of the new classic colors. Kinda weird, after being used to the window on my bronze, but kinda nice too.

I absolutely LOVE it. I liked it before. It's better now.

Bigger is better, or so I've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread