Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
I knew nothing about vaping before my little brother made the suggestion. I have never noticed one person using an ecig or vaping device of any kind. My brother has never smoked but was familiar with ecigs because as a writer/producer/director of low-budget movies he has needed to use them in his productions. After 24 hours of research to try and clear some of the underbrush that grows in the huge and confusing field of choices, I went with an eGo system and Ce4 clearomizers.

My first period of usage lasted less than 24 hours before I went back to analogs... had to think about it for a while... then less than 2 weeks later I went back to vaping and now am 15 days tobacco-free. Vaping is different from smoking but is just as good and becoming better as my lungs get clearer.

43 years of 50 cigarettes per day preceded my switch.

Already I'm getting into making my own e-juice.

Some of us bounce a bit before we finally find our perfect vape and come to rest. I did, but stuck with it through the period and filled in with regular cigs when it got to be too annoying or not satisfying. It still reduced what I smoked a LOT.

I settled at a Volt X2 and Kanger T3, with a Vision Spinner as my secondary unit (and another Kanger T3 with the eGo threads for it). It comes down to "whatever works is perfect."

My cousin kind of flirts with vaping, but won't make the commitment at this point. He vapes on car trips and smokes otherwise. It still reduces his smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread