eGo-C vs CE4+ Clearomizer...tried both and have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebowski

Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
SC
Hey guys. New vaper here (less than 2 weeks). My first kit was an eGo-C with the upgrade batteries. I've been vaping MBV's Cotton Candy and Extreme Ice (really enjoying both....both 50/50 blends)

Well I learned that there is a B&M in my city so I went to visit it today. They had CE4+ Clearmizers so I figured, hey why not, and bought one.

Well I filled it up, and started to vape, but I felt like I wasn't getting anything out of it compared to my eGo-C. Is this normal? Does the eGo-C perform better than the CE4+? I felt like I didn't get any flavor or vapor clouds out of the CE4+

Has anyone else tried both? Wonder if I got a lemon.

Last edited:

GraceH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
A, A
I started with an Ego-c and tried a CE4 after that. Many people do like them, but it just wasn't doing it for me. I had the same complaints. I only tried one type of clearo so I can't speak from experience about the other kinds. After the ce4 I tried carto's with a tank and haven't regretted it. They can be finicky and I have dumped juice on myself but its all part of using these setups.
I have heard a lot of good things about EVOD clearo's and Kanger protanks. I would suggest these to my friends and family even though I haven't tried them. A lot of people on here like them plus I don't wanna have to puch and fill carto's for friends and family.
If you want to give Cartomizers a try watch some youtube videos on how to set them up first. In fact I'd also suggest you check out some youtube videos on the Evod and Kanger protank before you make your next buy. They give detailed instructions on how to use these items and what you can expect from thier performance.
hope this helps.
Welcome to ECF!!!

Lebowski

Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
SC
I started with an Ego-c and tried a CE4 after that. Many people do like them, but it just wasn't doing it for me. I had the same complaints. I only tried one type of clearo so I can't speak from experience about the other kinds. After the ce4 I tried carto's with a tank and haven't regretted it. They can be finicky and I have dumped juice on myself but its all part of using these setups.
I have heard a lot of good things about EVOD clearo's and Kanger protanks. I would suggest these to my friends and family even though I haven't tried them. A lot of people on here like them plus I don't wanna have to puch and fill carto's for friends and family.
If you want to give Cartomizers a try watch some youtube videos on how to set them up first. In fact I'd also suggest you check out some youtube videos on the Evod and Kanger protank before you make your next buy. They give detailed instructions on how to use these items and what you can expect from thier performance.
hope this helps.
Welcome to ECF!!!

Thanks for the info Grace.

I actually ordered a Kanger Protank this week and it should be here Monday. I'm starting to read up on Cartos but I need to do some more research before I'm ready to try one out. I do want to try all of the delivery systems to see what suites me best.

Side question: What is the eGo-C considered? (Carto, clearo, atomizer, etc)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
We first used a C4 rebuildable clearo with the single wick and really liked it untill I tried to find replacement coils here in canada and having real troubles. All I can pretty well get are the disposable C4's. Went ahead and got C5's with multi wicks and find them no where near as good and the C4. Bought a Ego-C kits and wasn't too fond of the itty bitty tank they have(1.2 mil I think) I seem to spend more time refilling than vaping.
IMO the Ego-C does vape better with the bottom atomizer than the C4 or C5 with the wicks but the hassle of constantly refilling the tank turned me off and now the Ego-C's sit in their boxes and I'm back to using the wicked clearos.
We are trying not to do american mail order for vaping products cause of the border hassles, unclear laws governing vaping and border guards or customs officials who don't have a clue of the canadian laws with vaping(if in doubt they will take your package(s) away without a blink of a eye.)
Being a vape noob its quite a lot of hit and miss to what works best when doing mail order and/or finding a vendor who sells you knockoff products that were advertised as name brands.
With so many choices of vaping products its getting quite expensive to roll the dice with every purchase hoping its "The One"

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm starting to read up on Cartos but I need to do some more research before I'm ready to try one out. I do want to try all of the delivery systems to see what suites me best.

Side question: What is the eGo-C considered? (Carto, clearo, atomizer, etc)

I've seen it categorized as a "atomizer tank" or "atomizer cartridge", it just depends upon the vendor selling it.

I've written several blog articles on juice delivery devices in my blog: E-Cigarette Forum - Baditude - Blogs

Be sure to read the first one (on page 2) which is a picture dictionary of juice delivery devices, including videos on their use. Also a couple on cartotanks and devices safe to use with clearo-killer juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread