Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimps McGhee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Kansas City, KS
Hello all,

I made the switch from analogs to vaping on 4/29 and haven't looked back!! My first order was from Mt Baker Vapors, and the RY4 from them that I ordered has let me know that I am "in the market" for some tobacco juices. I am ready to order from HHV, and currently have bottles of 50/50 18mg Dragon's Fire, and CAT in my cart. I was looking to order 1 to 2 more for my first try of HHV's, but I was hoping to find something that I would be able to vape straight out of the mail. I have enough juice from my order from MBV to carry me through steep times on the others, but I am really trying to branch out and HHV definitely caught my attention. I would love some suggestions on which to try along with the 2 that I already have in the cart. Also, if anyone could guide me toward a good drip atomizer that would be great, as I currently only have a protank and 2 t3's in my supply to accompany my 1000 mah ego twists. Thanks in advance for any advice, and I look forward to getting involved with this group. Vape On!! :vapor:

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I suggest putting together some sample packs. They are made ahead of time, so they are already well steeped and ready to vape from the mailbox. Just grab one of every tobacco flavor, and throw in some other flavors to fill in the gaps. I typically go for tobacco flavors, but I highly recommend Blueberry Muffin. Trust me. ;)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
What other flavors of MBV did you like? HHV has some great flavors other than the tobaccos that may take less time steeping. Do you like fruit vapes; or bakery types like Cin City or Blueberry Muffin, waffles; or beverages like Dew, Caramel Cappuccino? But as Spaceball has said, sample packs would be the way to go for some of the tobaccos - I don't think all the NETs are available in the sample lineup. BTW - NET = Naturally Extracted Tobacco. ;)

Just trying to get a taste profile done up for you. Cin City is like a cinnabun - I took one vape of a friends order and had to have it!!! Coming soon as I stalk the mailman. Caramel Cap is also good. Love the NETs as well. Huntsman, Serendipity and I believe Dragon's Fire are my present favs there. I say present as they tend to change as supplies last. :laugh:

Last edited:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
+1 on what the Chimp said. Heathers Tobaccos are two different kinds- Naturally Extracted Tobaccos (NET) and Tobacco Flavored. The NET's DO REQUIRE a good steeping. Legend, Shadow, Dragon's Fire and Dark Horse are amongst the mant NETs HHV offers. There are also tobacco flavors that do not require as much steeping time. Heavenly Tobacco, GA Peach Tobacco, and Caramel Apple Tobacco are among the tobacco flavored liquids.
Please keep in mind HHV offers flavored tobaccos, both NET and tobacco flavoring, that are designed along the lines of pipe and cigar tobaccos. HHV does NOT try to mimic Marlboro, Newport or any other analog flavor.As someone who smoked Cigarettes, Cigars and Pipes, I personally find HHV to be the best Tobacco E-Liquids out there. Just my :2c:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Here are the 16 HHV tobacco flavors.

1 Caramel Apple Tobacco (as described)
2 Dark Horse (earthy, plain)
3 Dragon's Fire (choco chip, honey)
4 Legend (hints of cherry-like flavor)
5 Georgia Peach Tobacco (as described)
6 Sludge (raisin/plum)
7 Heavenly Army (similar to Shadow, creamy base, graham top note)
8 Heavenly Tobacco (nutty RY4)
9 Huntsman (grassy/earthy)
10 Jiggy (gummy bears)
11 Oompa (dark choco)
12 Pirate's Booty (choco/tea)
13 Serendipity (choco/tea)
14 Shadow (creamy, light vanilla)
15 Swish Sweet (same as the cigar)
16 Vapin' Chimp (banana)

Here are the results of our latest HHV Top Five...

Tobacco:

1. Dragon's Fire (89 points)
2. Serendipity (69 points)
3. Legend (66 points)
4. Heavenly Army (61 points)
5. Shadow (51 points)

Non-Tobacco

1. Tuscan Cocoa (22 points tie)
1. Cinful Pear (22 points tie)
3. Crackberry (18 points)
4. Fireball (15 points)
5. Caramel Cap (14 points)

Chimps McGhee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Kansas City, KS
I haven't tried too many flavors as of yet, all have been from MBV. First was watermelon at 24mg 50/50. Initially there is a crisp fruit flavor, but in my experience I found after an hour or so I don't taste the watermelon anymore. I also have tried MBV monster at 24mg, also 50/50. This one was almost a perfect match to the flavor of my favorite energy drink, and held the flavor for the duration of the t3 tank. RY4 is the third that I have tried (last of the flavors I have on hand). This one definitely has an earthy chord that is highlighted by sweet caramel. I think that I may still be suffering from the abuse I put my tongue through with analogs, chew and dip. I don't know that I care for fruit too much as of right now. I do like candy and sweets (probably too much if you asked my wife) but I wasn't sure how that would translate into a vape. I know that the RY4 I have has made me want to try all things tobacco for now. Thanks for all the suggestions. I plan to complete my order when I get back home in an hour or two. Vape on!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Chimps...your take on fruit vapes is common. They just don't hold up over time. I'll vape them an hour and put them away till the next day (or two). Tobacco tends to be lasting and it is why they are popular. Stick to the Top Five list and you'll do well. Join us on the Big Thread too. We have a large sub forum here so stretch out.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I agree with GT on the Heavenly Tobacco (HT). Be aware, however, that some people who love HHV NETs don't care too much for it. I love it. For a long time it was my #1 juice from any vendor. Now, it is #2 only behind Dragon's Fire (DF).

My suggestions would be HT, DF, Shadow and Serendipity. That would give you a nice broad spectrum of HHV tobaccos.

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Hey Chimps, I too started out with MBV, ordered big, liked little. The quality you are going to get from HHV is far superior. Not to dis MBV, They have great prices, and if they have some you like that's great. My first choice so far from HHV is Heavenly Tobacco. It doesn't make the top 5, but I enjoyed it enough that I just ordered another 50 ml. DF is my 2nd choice so far, and I have some new samples coming. Welcome to the Army. I haven't been here long, the people here are awesome and will help you any way they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread