• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Vaper Sez Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Hi Hi Hi....

RT was trying to organize a meet in March, but I haven't really heard anything...stay tuned...we do have actual physical meetings and show off our gear...

In fact, I'll be making a semi-public appearance in Waukesha at Rooters on St. Patty's day. Wanna hear some great music (my BF's in a band and they'll be playing that night), share some green beer, and vape like crazy? Come join. Show starts at 9

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Did I hear my name...... Hey Shoequeen .....first for your proper greeting.....:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: WELCOME!!!! fyi there is a vaper here named CK who just loves the dancing bananas that is how you get on Cks good side.
Now then about the meeting. I will bring it up to Mrs. RT tonight. Things have been hectic at work and stuff. But being her Monica (from friends her actual name is not Monica) self she will probably already have a date in mind. I will up date this weekend on that.
I was trying to hold off ......I wanted a Mod before the next meet but thats just not in the cards....:cry:

With that being said a date will be made very soon I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread