New vaper. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havoxx

Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
Wisconsin
Hello all, I've been a smoker for 18 years and have been vaping exclusively for 2.5 weeks now. I've been trolling this forum for about a week now getting advice for my kanger evod starter kit I got. After working through my gurgling problem and upgrading to cotton wicks, I'm sitting here enjoying the sweet life with no analogs :)
My wife was very curious about my vaping and now I've got her set up with one too. So far things are going well. Feeling great and riding my taste buds rollercoaster lol.
Thanks for being there for all the advice that I needed
Cheers!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Jamesxp

Moved On
Jun 10, 2014
Scottsdale,Arizona,USA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Jamesxp

Moved On
Jun 10, 2014
Scottsdale,Arizona,USA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

Havoxx

Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
Wisconsin
It started out shaky because I started with a 1.2% nic level juice and I found I still craved analogs pretty badly. I stuck with it tho and got some 1.8% and the cravings went away ;) I'm loving the flavors but just learned about steeping and vapors tongue so I'm rotating my flavors now.
Was a bit frustrated for awhile with my evod gurgling. I found one of my o rings had fallen off and that fixed it and now I put the seal on my chimney upside down and I get more flavor that way.
Its a winding road but I'm finding its a lot more fun than the straight analog road I was on!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Jamesxp

Moved On
Jun 10, 2014
Scottsdale,Arizona,USA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

Havoxx

Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
Wisconsin
Hey, thanks for the great welcome and encouragement everyone. I think its pretty crazy that I've tried to quit smoking so many times and failed and yet there was this great huge culture with the solution in front of my face that I never knew about.
Another great benefit is all the water I'm drinking now lol. Been a soda drinker forever and now I'm drinking water like crazy. So its kinda like a twofer for my health! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread