Moved On
Sep 4, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: New identity of previously banned member

Broodmance

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2015
Houston
Hello and welcome. Remember its ok if you slip up and smoke. Not everyone manages to give up cigarettes on the first day of switching. Also batteries. Back ups for back ups. You don't want to be in a situtation where your battery dies and you wont be able to charge it for several hours. So the best advice i can give you for starting out is Get a few more batteries as soon as you can.

Good luck.

Reactions: Moonlitwish

Sean cannon

Sep 4, 2015
Durham uk
I've been 5 months without a ciggy now found it easier once I broke away from the tobacco flavours because I was always trying to find one that tasted like analogues but I was bought a black jack flavour and we'll let's just say the craving went for tobacco I use 18 mg nicotine and was smoking 2oz handrolling baccy just remember you are getting your nicotine without the nasties if I can give up after 20 odd years you can , good luck

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
Congrats and welcome to ECF, it has worked for most of us here, keep reading, learning and experimenting about what works for you, if you do these 3 things smoking cigs will become a distant memory. But always remember to give back to others needing your help and assistance to kick their habit, vape on.

Anthony-Usa_OH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Lutz, Florida.
Hello and welcome! I hope you find your way around the forum. Just remember take you time and take one day at a time. When you quite regulars its going to be some kind of transition off the other chemicals in them. You will still crave analogs sometimes just don't beat yourself up. Its a work in progress and it sounds like you took the first step in being able to breath again! Welcome.

Reactions: Danrogers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread