New Vapers first day....

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY!! Got my Vapor King kit today and I have to say I'm very impressed.
Got the Ultimate Auto Kit (couldnt quite afford the Ult Ult kit), while I was at work and it arrived LONG before V4Ls customer service estimated.. I have been using it all day and I love this thing, the bonus flavours are great and the USB Passthru rocks!

I already have a number of work colleagues interested as well. I am very happy that I discovered these before the analogs took their toll.

I am looking forward to trying all that these devices have to offer :thumbs:

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
Stupid question but...............aproximately how long does a filled cartridge last and how will I know when it is empty??:confused:

It really depends upon your vaping habits. If you're vaping constantly it will be ready for a refill after a couple of hours. If you're vaping only occasionally, it may last all day. When it starts to lose flavor and/or there's an off/slightly burnt taste, stop vaping immediately and refill.

needtoknow

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
TN
I am waiting on the mail to get here with mine. I ordered Thursday afternoon and it should be here today, that is speedy service.
How long did you have to charge batts before you used yours?
I did not get the kit I ordered parts separatly so I could get exactly what I wanted (or thought I needed)
Also what did they send you extra? I heard they always send freebies.
Happy vaping to you, and to me sooooon!!!

Hey needtoknow the batteries I got were pretty much fully charged, received it at work and started vaping straight away.
The extras I got were two bottles of refill juice for the two flavours I ordered (Virginia with the Kit & Red Cow Cart Pack) plus 5 extra carts of differing flavours.

Very happy indeed. Decided to try an analog cig today just to see if anything had changed (been using the VK almost exclusively) and I could not stand the taste of it. I'm quite surprised that after only 2 days, my taste has changed that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread