new vapor needs direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

okwithit2

Nov 26, 2011
newport mi
If it works for you, it is a good combination. Get yourself some stuff for dripping for trying new flavors, and search for your fave vapes. There is more info here on ECF than you can imagine. Keep an eye out for people who have had ego-ts (I am not one of them and you will do just fine)
i like this but i was thinking on trying something different what do u puff on

okwithit2

Nov 26, 2011
newport mi
A good battery, with a good tank, find the flavors you can vape all day and you're all set. :)

p.s. Welcome to ECF!!
thanx for the welcome hope to b here for a long time i just keep telling myself cigaretes bad custard good lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................................................................................................................

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
my favorite flavors are simple, a plain menthol (no tobacco flavor added), absinthe, lemon, licorice, but what works for me may taste nasty to you. There are hundreds if not thousands of flavors available, in varying ratio of PG/VG (Ilike 50/50) and there's vapers that like each or they would be out of business. :)

Small samplers to find what you like is the best course for new vapers.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I started out with an ego tank the tank is refillable and has no poly stuff in it just juice with a silicone end cap and does not leak.
I moved up and bought a megalodon device and an acorn tank the tank uses clearomizers and i vape 555 e-liquid.
Still use the trusty ego mostly when im out and about.
If you fine something that is working for you thats great anything to get of the cancer sticks .
Eventually as you look around and perhaps watch some video's and see the different pv's in action you may find another that suits you as well.
Were all different and its great there are so many options out there.
Best to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread