New Vapor with a ? about e liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

raving_butterfly

Sep 24, 2009
First time posting and first time vaping today. I finally got my 510 in the mail and I love it!! I have not had an analog since I received my PV this morning. I'm getting the hang of it real quick and know that I will continue using it.
So I want to order some e liquid from JohnsonCreek to try and I noticed that you have a choice between PG and reduced PG. Anyone know the actual difference when vaping these two? Does one produce less vapor then the other??
Any experience using JC e liquid is welcome too. And what about EcoPure?

Ok, off to do more reading around here. I've been on the forum everyday for a week getting prepared to receive my PV.
TIA!

Brandi

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
Out of curiousity, why are you focused on these two vendors? Are you trying to stick with VG? In theory, VG can produce more vapor than PG so the reduced PG would have more vapor, due to the increased VG content. Unless you are allergic to PG, which it doesn't sound like is the case, I am wondering why you are eleminating other suppliers. Don't get me wrong, I know tons of folks here love both vendors but there are a a lot of great juices available and I would love to give you a more detailed recommendation but I am not sure what you are after?

raving_butterfly

Sep 24, 2009
Out of curiousity, why are you focused on these two vendors?

Not really focused, I guess I've just heard a lot of good things about them and thought I'd just try them and see what I thought.

Are you trying to stick with VG? In theory, VG can produce more vapor than PG so the reduced PG would have more vapor, due to the increased VG content. Unless you are allergic to PG, which it doesn't sound like is the case, I am wondering why you are eleminating other suppliers.

I'm not eliminating other suppliers. I guess since I'm new to this whole thing I'm a bit limited in my knowledge. I guess I just want teh best and the healthiest out there for me. I'm not too picky I guess..... Suggestions are very welcome! I have heard that VG isn't very good?? Am I wrong??

Don't get me wrong, I know tons of folks here love both vendors but there are a a lot of great juices available and I would love to give you a more detailed recommendation but I am not sure what you are after?[/quote]

I would LOVE any recommendations!!! Really!

Thanks!

Brandi

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
In terms of recommendations, if you are open to PG liquids, Drew at Nhaler has the best juice I have tried so far. He carries basically two variations, a regular e-liquid that comes in 24mg (flavors range from Almond Joy to Virginia Tobacco with a ton of fabulous tastes in between) and what he calls High Voltage (12 mg nicotine but tons of vapor) which comes in flavors like Blueberries Crumble, Orange Creamsicle, and French Vanilla coffee. Check out the Nhaler subforum for juice reviews and customer feedback. I have tested many a flavor from Drew, and not once been disappointed. He also tends to throw in extras with every order. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread