New vapour

Status
Not open for further replies.

misohoni

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Sunnyvale, Sydney Australia
Congrats on giving up the smokes & welcome to ecf, I haven't started diy but am planning on giving it a go in the near future but I can recommend having a look at vape wild - I buy all my e juice from there and find there e juice well priced and high quality plus they sell diy supplies, flavor concentrates & recipe kits Recipe Kits | DIY | VapeWild

Reactions: eemiely

eemiely

Oct 29, 2016
Oceanside, CA
Yeah I would like to know how to make my own oils too! I'm like a beginning beginner when it comes to DIY e-juices. Honestly, I know I'll need to get PG (not sure what it stands for though) and VG (vegetable glycerin) and then flavorings...I like fruity juices and creams . But I don't even know where or how much of each to make a 30ml size bottle. And no nicotine for me so that leaves out dealing with how to get pure nicotine. But what are some good websites to get the ingredients or better yet maybe I should start with a website on directions and recommendations before just buying a bunch of stuff. Any help would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Many of us DIY-ing out of necessity. From May 2017, bottles over 10ml are illegal in Europe.
We are expecting the price rises to be epic.

It takes a while to find your stride, but when you do it's an amazing thing. I can just go and make anything I fancy in any size. Not everything works, but when you hit a good one it's a great feeling.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi to every one I quit smoking about 4 month ago after 35 years I started vapouring and really enjoy ,but it can be expensive for juices. I'm wanting tostart making my own without nicotine, i have noticed alot more people doing this.
can anybody give advice on mixes products and nice flavers.
Cheers
Sime
Welcome and glad you joined. Best to start out simple and get the feel of mixing.
Might like to visit:
Tips for Beginners – DIY OR DIE
The Vape Book
Could read the stickies in this forum:
DIY E-Liquid

Yeah I would like to know how to make my own oils too! I'm like a beginning beginner when it comes to DIY e-juices. Honestly, I know I'll need to get PG (not sure what it stands for though) and VG (vegetable glycerin) and then flavorings...I like fruity juices and creams . But I don't even know where or how much of each to make a 30ml size bottle. And no nicotine for me so that leaves out dealing with how to get pure nicotine. But what are some good websites to get the ingredients or better yet maybe I should start with a website on directions and recommendations before just buying a bunch of stuff. Any help would be awesome.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please check the above out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread