New Virgin Vaporer

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianphrack

Jan 24, 2012
Philly
My first sampler came in the mail yesterday, still feeling them out. I'm enjoying them all though.

I've only been vaping a short time, so I don't really know what I'm doing yet. They all vape well in my 808d-1 cartos, except hazzelnut tobacco, which I can tell is thicker than the others. I get vapor from it (have to do a primer puff), but not much flavor. It tastes similar to when one of my cartos is running out of liquid. Is there anything I can do about this?

(Thanks for providing organic vegan VG!)

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Hi Brianphrack! The Hazelnut tobacco was a tester bottle of my new tobacco flavor and still a work in progress (not yet available on the website). I've just perfected my tobacco flavors and I found that, for whatever reason, the tobacco flavor tends to be thicker. I've compensated for that in my final formula (the first finished tobacco flavors just hit the website on Sunday) but for your test bottle, you probably need to add a tad of distilled water. About half a milliliter should do it. This will thin it out and should make it work in your carto better. Let me know if that does the trick!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I originally meant the tester you have to be the "extra flavor" version but when I set my final tobacco recipe the formula you have became "standard" and a stronger one became "extra flavor" as I thought it was a bit on the light side too. I'm also probably going to use a different version of hazelnut too as I thought that one was a bit too sweet. What did you think?

Calypso53

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
NJ
I originally meant the tester you have to be the "extra flavor" version but when I set my final tobacco recipe the formula you have became "standard" and a stronger one became "extra flavor" as I thought it was a bit on the light side too. I'm also probably going to use a different version of hazelnut too as I thought that one was a bit too sweet. What did you think?

Hi there! I just placed an order with Virgin Vapor for the first time, as I want to try the VG only liquids. However, I have some pretty severe allergies to nuts and got concerned seeing the above post where you say you use hazelnut, as that's one of my allergies. I ordered the tobacco flavor from your site but if it uses any type of hazelnut, or peanuts, or filberts, or Brazil nuts, I cannot use it! I know it's Sunday and you probably haven't seen the order yet, but I thought I'd contact you here as well. Can you tell me if the new tobacco flavor uses nuts?? Thanks in advance, Karen

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Hi Karen, none of the flavors I currently use contain nuts of any kind. However, I am just starting to roll out a new line of flavors and the new nut flavors will contain extracts from nuts. I will be sure to note this on the product page as nut allergies are quite common.

Calypso53

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
NJ
Hi Karen, none of the flavors I currently use contain nuts of any kind. However, I am just starting to roll out a new line of flavors and the new nut flavors will contain extracts from nuts. I will be sure to note this on the product page as nut allergies are quite common.

Thank you so much! I also wrote a note with my order to the same effect, but if that's the case you can go ahead and fill it! I'm looking forward to trying the VG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread