New. Want to buy TODAY from store

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLance99

Jul 15, 2012
Lexington
Hello all,

I would like to buy some starter e-cigs TODAY from a store such as Rite Aid. Any recommendations?

I will get into the whole mod? custom stuff later, but I need to get off of cigs NOW.

Please point me in the right direction and I will continue to do more research. I have the tapatalk app on my S3 so I can keep up. Thanks for your help

Jermania

Moved On
Jun 18, 2012
Valhalla
Walmart has mistic never tried it but the price is pretty good check it out they are at the register that has the cigarrettes.

I still have mine from nearly 4 months ago and I believe every one of the cartos still work after being used and cleaned countless times. Unbelievable quality, and they taste pretty good. I destroyed one of the batteries by refilling a carto while it was screwed in. NOOB MOVE!! One thing to consider is that Mistic uses odd threads, while Blu uses 510, which is a common thread you can use on many other devices. My mistic cartos became useless as I moved onto bigger and better batteries.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Go buy a few disposables, enough to tide you over for a few days --- then get on the newbie threads and see some of the recommendations. One or two clicks on the internet and you'll have a "better" system than a disposable, by next weekend that gives you some growth potential for under $100. :)

I'm a newbie too but that is what I got out of doing a lot of reading for days and days.

Hats off to you for your alacrity and your determination! Fabulous decision, I hate cancer sticks myself

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Hello all,

I would like to buy some starter e-cigs TODAY from a store such as Rite Aid. Any recommendations?

I will get into the whole mod? custom stuff later, but I need to get off of cigs NOW.

Please point me in the right direction and I will continue to do more research. I have the tapatalk app on my S3 so I can keep up. Thanks for your help

Anything you can buy in a local store is going to be garbage unless it is a vaping store. It won't last long and will be very overpriced.

The best thing you can do is order a kit online and get yourself a disposable from Rite aide or cvs until the kit comes in. The blu disposable is very good, just not the kit itself. Get one or two Blu disposables or the njoy. Then take a look at the smokeless image volt. You can get an additional 15% off with the coupon code YOURVOLT00. They have fast shipping and are the most recommended on the forum for a mini. Every order I have placed with the, has been at my door withinn 2-3 days with standard shipping. Here is a video that shows the product and also discusses why to buy no matter what company you get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELM4QhceR7o

H

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SirLance99

Jul 15, 2012
Lexington
Go buy a few disposables, enough to tide you over for a few days --- then get on the newbie threads and see some of the recommendations. One or two clicks on the internet and you'll have a "better" system than a disposable, by next weekend that gives you some growth potential for under $100. :)

I'm a newbie too but that is what I got out of doing a lot of reading for days and days.

Hats off to you for your alacrity and your determination! Fabulous decision, I hate cancer sticks myself

Thanks. I've been wanting to quit smoking for a while. I'm doing it today.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

SirLance99

Jul 15, 2012
Lexington
Anything you can buy in a local store is going to be garbage unless it is a vaping store. It won't last long and will be very overpriced.

The best thing you can do is order a kit online and get yourself a disposable from Rite aide or cvs until the kit comes in. The blu disposable is very good, just not the kit itself. Get one or two Blu disposables or the njoy. Then take a look at the smokeless image volt. You can get an additional 15% off with the coupon code YOURVOLT00. They have fast shipping and are the most recommended on the forum for a mini. Every order I have placed with the, has been at my door withinn 2-3 days with standard shipping. Here is a video that shows the product and also discusses why to buy no matter what company you get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELM4QhceR7o

H

Thanks for the video. Very helpful. There is just so much info out there, video is the best

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Thanks for the video. Very helpful. There is just so much info out there, video is the best

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I believe they are working on their website today so many of the starter kits aren't showing up. They announced that were introducing a few new products tomorrow or Tuesday and possibly additional starter kits.

Like I said, I would pick up a couple of disposables to tide you over until you find the kit you want. I started with the blu disposable. My mistake was buying their kit afterwards. The actually starter kit is nothing like the disposable. Not nearly the same amount of nicotine, the battery only lasted an hour and the cartos quickly burnt.

There are a lot of things out there, so ask for recommendations and the read up.
Like I said, if you want a mini, go with the volt. If you want something larger, there are a few other good options, my preference would be the kgo in the sharpie sized market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread