New Watermelon...The Perfect Watermelon....At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
Today, I got the most amazing Watermelon vape that I have EVER had. This is NOT your Jolly Rancher. This is a smooth creamy true to fruit watermelon and it is amazing. Vaguely reminiscent of Watermelon Bubbalicious...but so complex and spot on that a bite of fresh watermelon bursts through...a watermelon smoothie...it's like a menagerie of every watermelon flavor you ever wanted just created amazingly into one delicious vape.

When I first started vaping, Watermelon was a staple vape for me. However, the liquid I used was chemically and left an aftertaste. Even Ms. T's Watermelon is more of the Jolly Rancher type candy (very good, though). I resigned myself that that was that. True watermelon is one of those vapes that can't be true to fruit..but candy is still good. I love a Jolly Rancher.

Even when I stared at New Watermelon on the website, I was like "a true fruit?? Pah! No way!! Not possible". I kept it on my wishlist. I read how much several people liked it but....nah this can't be true. Are you kidding me???

So here I am now..eating crow and owing Ms. T an apology because I was wrong. New Watermelon is THE ultimate watermelon vape. It's absolutely incredible and probably just nudged another flavor out of my top five. It's definitely on my re-order list.

Damn...this is good.:vapor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1uunRdQ61M

Last edited:

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
She has a Black Cherry in the testing area that I plan on ordering on Friday. So far every vape that I have ever searched for, Ms. T knocks out of the park with flavor. She really is THAT spot on with her vapes. The great thing about her, is if she doesn't think it's good, it won't make it out of testing. If anyone could make a perfect cherry, I am willing to bet money that she would be the one to do it.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
OK, I also personally LOVE watermelon, so I have been through all of T's watermelon flavors. I hope this can help to clarify things for those who are interested in trying them but may be confused by all the different variants.

Watermelon - This was Ms T's original watermelon flavor. It is very candy-like (think Jolly Rancher) and red in color. The flavor is very strong and delicious. If you are looking more for the candy watermelon flavor, this one is totally it!

New Watermelon - Personally, I wanted a flavor that was closer to the actual watermelon fruit. I searched high and low, and like many of you, never found it - until this one! It has no colorings, it is very flavorful, and has good (but not overpowering) throat hit. I have never found a watermelon flavor that matches as closely as this one to the real fruit. Lots of people are discovering this amazing vape. It stays in our top 10 (currently #5), and has sold 8 times more units then our second most popular watermelon flavor (Watermelon) during 2012. The consensus seems to be that New Watermelon is awesome! Another extremely popular version of this one is with the addition of menthol. We have many customers who love the mixture and order it regularly.

Watermelon Too - This is a more recent addition, and it contains different flavorings from Watermelon and New Watermelon, but it almost tastes like a combination of the two. If you like Watermelon and New Watermelon but can't decide which to get, this may be a good choice for you.

Kickin' Watermelon - As part of our Kickin' line of flavors, this candy-like watermelon flavor has the addition of the Red Hot Cinnamon flavorings. If you like the kick of cinnamon with the sweet watermelon flavor, this is a good one.

Watermelon Gum - The name describes it pretty well. It tastes like that watermelon bubblegum you used to chew! Also an excellent choice, especially if you like Ms T's other gum flavors.

Testing Area: Watermelon-Kiwi-Banana - This one is still in progress, but I have tested in personally. It needed more banana according to my testing, but I think T has already rectified that. This is a great combination that dances on the tongue and is a nice fresh flavor. Worth a try!

I hope all this can help everyone make their important watermelon decisions!!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

kuklaki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Georgia
I'm new, and ordered a handful of samples from Ms. T's. I just got around to trying the New Watermelon today and now fully regret just getting the teeny tiny bottle. Your review is dead on. It tastes just like the juice you slurp up at the bottom of your bowl after you eat the watermelon. Not a heavy taste at all-it is light and refreshing. But the biggest surprise? I have been getting MASSIVE plumes of vapor off of this juice.

Last edited:

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
New Watermelon is honestly the only watermelon I have found to date that came even close to being what watermelon (the fruit) should be. Sometimes I get a hint of Watermelon Airhead (awesome candy from childhood that I am still known to snag from time to time), but overall, that genuine crisp sweet and tart watermelon that I would use my hands to dig into after cutting a fresh one in half...no seeds to spit, but hey, the super clouds of vapor make up for that. I have been out of it for a few weeks now...but I will be ordering more of it very soon. It's definitely a great vape to have on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread