New Website is Up! New BOGE LEO PASSTHROUGH is IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctconline

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So much going on with Vapin' in the Cape!

The new website is up and running. If you previously registered on the old site, you will have to reset your password. The new site will have the ability to buy gift certificates, and we will be rolling out a "My Rewards" program very soon. Any purchases made on the old site will be credited towards the "My Rewards" program, so you will get your points.

The New & IMPROVED Boge Leo Passthrough is FINALLY HERE!

red_leo_angle.jpg

red_leo.jpg

This thing is absolutely beautiful! This one comes with a hardshell carrying case, so it is actually a kit now and not just a beta. These are ALL passthrough. We have ALL colors in stock, but we just got Silver and Titanium in yesterday and haven't added them to the site yet. They will be on the site very soon. We also have carts and attys in stock and will add them soon.

We will be adding many NEW products to the site that you have asked for!

LR 510 attys
LR 306 attys
Drip Tips

New Flavors
RY4
Coffee
Cappuccino
Mocha
Grape

Thank you ALL for making Vapin' in the Cape a great success!

If you have any questions, post here in this thread. Would love your feedback on the new site!

Last edited:

ctconline

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
FREE USPS Priority Shipping on orders over $75

Unfortunately, because of the move to the new site and the ensuing confusion with password reset, we are officially postponing the January contest until we have more participants. We want EVERYONE to have a chance to win.

If you were previously registered on our site, please click HERE to reset your password.

I will announce details of the next contest very soon, but ALL orders between now and 1/31/2011 will be eligible for the next prize.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread