Status
Not open for further replies.

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
The way you have the juice price set up now is quite adequate! To make it more clear to newbies you could have
Bottle size/Price instead of just Bottle Size, but that's just a thought, probably not necessary. Yes, it's just excellent to have the price listed next to the bottle size!

Also, I didn't know the difference between Frisco and VG Frisco so I ordered the wrong one the first time, so it would be good to show what the PG/VG blend is when we click into the individual juices. Maybe you already do that and I just didn't notice. Also, if the Frisco is a little stronger flavor than the VG Frisco, also make that clear (for me....the stronger the better) with both the Friscos and other juices too.

Last edited:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We're currently running radio/podcast ads with the following:
-Liberty Radio Network - LRN.FM – The Liberty Radio Network
-Wheels Off Liberty Podcast - PodOmatic | Podcast - Wheels Off Liberty
-Free Talk Live - Free Talk Live | Talk Radio You Control
-School Sucks Podcast - PodOmatic | Podcast - School Sucks Podcast: Education Evolution - 104: Discovering Doublespeak! (Part Three) - Legalese v. Curiosity and Critical Thought

We'll be buying up a few more adspots and site link shares as well with:
-Tarrin Lupo - Pirates of Savannah Books - Pirates of Savannah
-Anne's Dog Treats - <website coming soon>

Dream

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2011
Redondo Beach
Standard Blend varies flavor to flavor. Most flavors are 40/60, some are 30/70, and most tobaccos are 50/50-ish.

Eric

What are the PG/VG ratios for Frisco, Tampa, Tennessee, and Texas?

It would be helpful to me for determining whether I buy an all VG version of a flavor I've tried or a new "standard mix" flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread