NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come and Have Fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I had one years ago I don't know if it really helped but it sure felt good using it. I have arthritis and a herniated disc in my lower back.

Many of the user reviews I read before selecting the one I got... were talking about how bad their backs were and that the doctors had told them there was nothing more that could be done about their pain than what they were doing already. I assumed most were referring to herniated discs or at least over compressed ones. Of those reviews, most all were praising the results they had. I would also think that relieving the pressure off of an arthritic joint would provide some temporary relief. Please take note of my emphasized comments are to imply they are assumptions and not by any means any sort of direct knowledge or some type of professional information... in otherwords, talk to a doctor or reliable honest chiropractor first.

My own symptoms were not severe ... but had persisted for close to a decade. On rare occasion, I'd be down in my back enough that getting up and moving was really bad... but for the most part it was just "cranky". My lower back up to below the shoulders would always seem to feel like a sore muscle all along and in the area of the disks. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the worst... I usually was a 3-4 and now only since Friday afternoon... it is barely noticeable and probably wouldn't even rate a 1. I can't say if that experience is exceptional or to be expected considering my own condition... but I am certainly impressed with it.

I normally wouldn't go into personal details publically... but they do come into play in these types of things so...

I don't have issues with arthritis for the most part... I may have some developing in my hands and almost certainly in my shoulder from an accident where it was completely shattered and I occasionally feel something in my hips but nothing often so it may not be a sign of arthritis. Slightly overweight for someone 5'10" at between 175-180lbs... I also am not prone to dizziness at all either physically or visually... something that many do have issues with and have to get used to with shorter sessions. I could easily do a 10 minute session even on my first day with it and probably longer if I wouldn't get so bored with it.. lol

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
... users were talking about how bad their backs were and that the doctors had told them there was nothing more that could be done about their pain than what they were doing already...

... in otherwords, talk to a doctor or reliable honest chiropractor first.

I can't be held accountable for the paradox's we find in life... just know like people in general... some doctors are still idiots :D

tmillin

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
plus.google.com
Both trees are down too short stumps and all shot up.
now for the cleanup and then time to go! :)

If you're not in a hurry to get rid of the stumps I have a lazy mans way to get rid of them
I used a stump in my backyard as a place to put salt blocks out for the deer that would come to visit. After 1 year it was about gone. By the end of the 2nd year it was completely gone lol. It just crumbled to dust. Who knew?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
boy dis place is just a hoppin chuck woolery full of actiums today
aaaa_zps4238715d.jpg

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
I can't be held accountable for the paradox's we find in life... just know like people in general... some doctors are still idiots :D

LOL! Yep, they are human after all and subject to making mistakes just like everyone else. :)

Which inversion table did you end up going with? I was interested in one of those myself. I used to have some boots (looked like ski boots) with hooks on the back that I used to hang from a chin up bar and do hanging crunches. I always felt like it helped my back also ... It was kinda fun too but getting down sometimes got a little perilous if wore myself out too much!! :laugh:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
LOL! Yep, they are human after all and subject to making mistakes just like everyone else. :)

Which inversion table did you end up going with? I was interested in one of those myself. I used to have some boots (looked like ski boots) with hooks on the back that I used to hang from a chin up bar and do hanging crunches. I always felt like it helped my back also ... It was kinda fun too but getting down sometimes got a little perilous if wore myself out too much!! :laugh:
sounds kinky I'd charge 6 bucks fer dat manure :D

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

I got the Exerpeutic Inversion Table... I've also seen it called their Stretch 300 model ... It appears to me a copy/clone of the discontinued Ironman XL300 which got really good reviews. The prices I've seen vary a lot... I paid just under $105 with free shipping on Amazon... now the one I am seeing there is $179. I've also seen it other places for as little as $79 at Kmart but it was out of stock... and higher of course at others.

It's very sturdy using 1 1/2" square steel frame which supports up to 300 lbs and height adjustable up to 6'6". Assembly on this one was very easy and could easily be done in about 30 minutes. In some places, two people would make it easier but I did it myself without much trouble.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
I got the Exerpeutic Inversion Table... I've also seen it called their Stretch 300 model ... It appears to me a copy/clone of the discontinued Ironman XL300 which got really good reviews. The prices I've seen vary a lot... I paid just under $105 with free shipping on Amazon... now the one I am seeing there is $179. I've also seen it other places for as little as $79 at Kmart but it was out of stock... and higher of course at others.

It's very sturdy using 1 1/2" square steel frame which supports up to 300 lbs and height adjustable up to 6'6". Assembly on this one was very easy and could easily be done in about 30 minutes. In some places, two people would make it easier but I did it myself without much trouble.

Thank You, that was exactly what I was looking for!

There are a lot of models out there but very few differences, well except for the prices like you mentioned. You got a good deal on yours! I'll have to check Amazon ... I had been looking @ them on Ebay but there are so many of them and of course, no real ratings to go by.

Much appreciated!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
There are a lot of models out there but very few differences, well except for the prices like you mentioned. You got a good deal on yours! I'll have to check the Amazon ... I had been looking on the bay but there are so many of them and of course, no real boobs.

Much appreciated!
Yeah dem Amazom womens are BIG and lots ub dem habe fake boobies I heard too :unsure: and dey is expensibe. dats why I keeps my prices dowm low so I habe repeat customers

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Yeah dem Amazom womens are BIG and lots ub dem habe fake boobies I heard too :unsure: and dey is expensibe. dats why I keeps my prices dowm low so I habe repeat customers

You have them coming back in groves because you are you and you are fantastic! The coupons are just added incentive. :lol:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread